BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Fat Free Butterscotch Flavored Toppings. see more...

Smucker's Fat Fre Butterscotch Toppings
  • "Brings me back to the days when I would have vanilla ice cream with my gramp and he would always pour heated butterscotch on my ice cream...he always said." in 4 reviews
  • "It is really good heated and then poured on to your ice cream" in 1 review
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smuckers butterscotch flavored topping for ice creams, brand it's good this flavor is way to sugary 24g 120 calories per serving... I prefer a regular caramel or chocolate
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
Brings me back to the days when I would have vanilla ice cream with my gramp and he would always pour heated butterscotch on my ice cream...he always said. ..you have to always have it on your ice cream. ..I still do it to this day :)
Rosa S.
My friend had this at her house and I was like "ew" and she made me try it and I love it. Even if I haven't bought one of my own because I can't find it at my local supermarket.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This stuff pairs well with an ice cream sundae. I like the caramel topping the best, but butterscotch is just as good and tastes like a melted butterscotch candy.
Lauren P.
Ellensburg, WA
This sauce is so good on almost any dessert! Its really sweet so it doesn't take much sauce, but I recommend it if you don't have time to make it from scratch!
Mary T.
Not as good as the one with fat in it but for Smuckers butterscotch topping it is delicious. It's the best over apple pie. Not bad on ice cream either.
Brenda J.
There's Butterscotch in this jar. Need I say more? Seriously. This stuff makes ice cream, cookies, brownies, and probably even spinach 100times better!
Alyssa B.
I love this stuff. Goes really well on top of ice cream! They also have other flavors which are really good. I prefer the strawberry and pineapple
Sara P.
Elk Grove, CA
Absolutely love this heated and served over vanilla ice cream. The flavor is spot on like the old fashion butterscotch candies. So good!
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Goes great in my coffee in the morning & also works well on my ice cream at night while in bed watching tv!!
stella m.
Edwardsville, IL
Does anyone really like this?
Victoria F.