Smucker's Dark Chocolate Special Recipe Toppings 17.75 Oz Jar

BY SMUCKERS

Dark chocolate naturally & artificially flavored topping see more...

• Does this taste bitter like dark chocolate bars do?1 Answers
Smucker's Dark Chocolate Special Recipe Toppings 17.75 Oz Jar
  • " So you now, know how much I love it and I've had many of their chocolate sauces for ice cream and this is no different!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is very good but it is very strong and doesnt last long in the fridge once you have opened it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand for chocolate and carmel topping but I hate dark chocolate so i'm not sure how this would be!" in 1 review
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Not just for ice cream, but also for taking a spoon and going right at it. It's creamy, thick and really really rich. It definitely met my expectations. It's not the healthiest option out there but it's definitely better than most brands that are out on the market at the moment. The kids will LOVE this stuff. :)
Anuli U.
El Mirage, AZ
This is something that is so good that it is bad for you! Love it on ice cream and as a dip for apple slices. But it does not last long in the fridge, so only buy when planning an ice cream social.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Might be bad for you but oh my taste so good.i am a fan of smuckers even as a kid my parents always has smuckers in the house so i carried on the tradtion in my family
Kristin P.
All I can say is yum!! I loved this. It was easy to microwave, easy to put on my ice cream, and easy to store in the fridge. I love dark chocolate and fudge and sundaes.
Kara-Lyn W.
Quantico, VA
Rich wonderful taste! I LOOOVE using this with my hot fudge sundaes! Perfect on a hot stormy summer night! Highly recommend.
Amanda C.
This is my favorite brand for chocolate and carmel topping but I hate dark chocolate so I'm not sure how this would be!
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite ice cream toppings right next to pecans which I still buy the same brand they make the best
Jennifer G.
East Moriches, NY
Deliciousness in a jar! I LOVE dark chocolate and I LOVE ice cream! This stuff just made my life better.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
This is very good but it is very strong and doesn't last long in the fridge once you have opened it.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
This is really nasty i honestly don't like any products from this the flavors are digusting I'm sorry
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
Does this taste bitter like dark chocolate bars do?