Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping uploaded by Dominika Q.

BY SMUCKERS #5 in Sauces

• Does this product harden up when placed on ice cream or a...2 Answers
  • Do you ever melt this over Brownies?1 Answers
Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
  • "Not something I usually go out of my way to buy, but when my sweet tooth kicks in hot fudge and vanilla ice cream hit the spot." in 16 reviews
  • "Smuckers chocolate fudge topping is absolutely delicious.perfect for making ice cream sundaes at home or just putting a dollop on some ice cream.I actually have put some in my coffee to give it that mocha flavor.very good product." in 3 reviews
Anndria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This tastes so so so good, but I know it is not good for you! I love to get this when we are having people over for made at home sundaes. This is so much better than just lopping on the cold chocolate syrup. It adds great texture and taste to any icecream desert.
Cassie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love eating ice cream and Smucker's Chocolate Fudge Topping makes it even better.  When my stepdad and I get together, we love to put this on our ice cream along with bananas...so yummy...and something we have to bond over.  It's a great value and very easy to find at almost any grocery store.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Smuckers Fudge Topping is so delicious. This stuff just melts in the microwave too and is ready for your Sundae. I love to pour this Hot Fudge over my Brownies it softens them and gets really gooey. This is a very good Topping and I for sure recommend.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is really good on ice cream, however it isn't my favorite. A couple times I purchased the dark chocolate one and both times they had a metallic taste to them so I had to throw them away. The normal fudge one is good though.
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I ordered this product using subscribe & save saving an additional 15%. My family loves it. The texture is very thick especially when it have been stored in the refrigerator. My kids love it on ice cream and also on pancakes. I have received two shipments and both arrived undamaged.
Gretchen S.
Round Rock, TX
Some people will try to skimp and just serve "chocolate syrup" on their ice cream. But it always has a certain aftertaste and is very thin. This hot fudge has a much richer flavor and that nice think hot fudge consistency that helps it not just disappear into the ice cream. It's so convenient to just take the lid off and pop the whole jar in the microwave. The only problem is that once opened, you need to refrigerate it. It takes up space in your fridge and is very hard to hide from your kids that way if you're saving it as your own personal indulgence ;)
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
This is really good! It is tasty and very sweet! You really only need a small amount of chocolate to make any sweets taste better. It goes really good with vanilla Icecream, but what I have also done is mix a tiny bit with homemade whip cream and it becomes a homemade chocolate whipped cream. This actually lasts a long time and doesn't expire for a long time.
Mariah D.
I didn't really purchase this product, but I have tried it once. Smucker's always have tasty products and this one is definitely sweet. This will satisfy your sweet tooth. You can pair it with ice cream/sundaes. If they sell single packets, I would definitely buy one.
Susan S.
Burlington, NC
Smuckers Chocolate Topping is an excellent product. Perfect for those homemade sundaes. Put in the microwave for a few seconds and let it flow on top of your ice cream. One of my tricks is to take about 3 tablespoons of Smuckers Chocolate Topping and add it to my chocolate cake mix. Bake as normal and it makes the cake very moist .Try it you will love it.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Speaking for another person, my mother has tried this before and she loves it. She pretty much eats it on everything now when she eats desserts. She loves the taste of it and loves to eat it with vanilla ice cream. It is a great buy and delicious product.
Darren R.
Richmond, VA
Does this product harden up when placed on ice cream or anything cold?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you ever melt this over Brownies?