Smucker's Caramel Toppings Magic Shell 7.25 Oz Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Madison L.

BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Magic Shell Caramel Toppings Magic Shell, 7.25 oz see more...

Smucker's Caramel Toppings Magic Shell 7.25 Oz Squeeze Bottle
  • "I love anything caramel and this is really great over a plain vanilla ice cream cone or on a sundae." in 7 reviews
  • "This product is so good on vanilla ice cream its best when they put it on a sundae omg " in 2 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to make my mom get some of this every time I had a sleep over." in 1 review
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
A little cold for usage now, however in the summer time, these suckers toppings are great. So long as you keep the tip clean it's tasty and should be good. I love it on any kind of ice cream or drizzle a little on the sides in my homemade caramel machiattos
Stevie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the concept of this. I eat it onto of my iceccream. I find that it drys pretty quickly. It gives the ice cream more texture and flavor, couldn't really go wrong with this. The chocolate one is pretty good also.
Sarah C.
we keep this in the cabinet for ice cream nights! This is the best stuff around, the only thing that would make it better is if they had a salted caramel flavor!
Katelyn S.
The taste isn't anything special, but this product totally makes me feel like a kid again! I remember eating this on top of ice cream sundaes at my grandma's house and I find that I still get pleasure from cracking the hardened shell apart. It makes dessert even more fun!
Malory V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love caramel, especially on ice cream. But, I am not the biggest fan of this product. I will admit that its fun but the consistency and taste really reminds me of wax and I can't stand to eat it.
Melody G.
Denton
My mom and sister are absolutely in love with these caramel topping. I, on the other hand, also love caramel, but I am not a big fan of this topping. It's way too sugary for me and the texture is almost powdery in the after taste to have that chewy goodness of caramel.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite part is once the milk chocolate syrup turns into a hard shell on top of my ice cream. The combination of creamy soft ice cream with a little bit of hard chocolate is delightful. yummy.
Leia R.
orem, UT
Great treat for the kids. Great science experiment my boys they love watching it get hard. I love Carmel it is my favorite topping, but I would rather have it warm.
Jamie M.
I love anything caramel and this is really great over a plain vanilla ice cream cone or on a sundae. If you let it set long enough it's a nice crunch element to soft ice cream. Delicious!
Tiffany S.
This stuff tastes GREAT! When I was a kid I would buy this with ym chore money and put it on ice just to have the hard shell. Works like ti is supposed to and tastes even better!
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Whats your favorite smuckers flavor or product?
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this product contain a lot of sugar?
alexis H.
Orange Park, FL
What kinda ice cream do u eat it with?
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does this harden up the same way the chocolate does?