BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Sundae Syrup Caramel Flavored Syrup.
Fat free.
No mess cap! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Claire P.
This caramel sauce/syrup is delicious! I had some on my homemade vanilla ice cream. I saw it left over in the fridge when making coffee, looking for creamer.. thank goodness I did! When I added this my Starbucks K-cup coffee it tasted fantastic.
Brittany M.
Saint Joseph
This Carmel syrup comes out super smooth, tastes amazing and doesn’t drip! I used this for a recipe this morning and it tasted amazing! We bought this Carmel at Meijer in Champaign IL and would most definitely buy it again!
Madonna R.
NORTHPORT, WA
Yum.. best thing ever.. smashed butterfinger, carmel syurp, and vanilla ice cream. Nothing could be better! Butterfinger Candy BarBreyers All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very delicious caramel sauce that does not get stuck to the container. I have used this to top ice cream as well as to bake with and it hasn't failed me. Great price for the quality
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I've been using this in lattes/machiattos I've been making and it's okay. This stuff claims it's good in coffee (but not espresso). I noticed that unlike a Torani sauce which doesn't breakdown, this stuff sort of breaks down (it can't stay on the top like a machiatto sauce should) and sort of floats down. Also maybe its just me but my bottle leaks! I bought this as an alternative to Torani sauces, but I have many regrets. Torani sauces are much creamier and better overall, and the packaging doesn't leak! I would hesitate if you're buying this for lattes.
Kim S.
This caramel syrup is absolutely delicious. Cold or warmed up. A great topping for ice cream or other sweet recipes!
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I really like using this in my coffee and also on Apple pie but it is a bit runny
Danae T.
Classic caramel sauce. It could be a bit thicker, but I'm not complaining!
Andrea C.
This is delicious with vanilla ice cream is the best thing in the world 😍😍😍
Neli M.
This Caramel syrup is Delicious! I lovee Caramel especially on my vanilla ice cream and on my coffee.
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
Do you ever pour some on a spoon as a little snack to eat?
Leslie S.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else use this on anything other than ice cream?