BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Sundae Syrup Caramel Flavored Syrup.
Fat free.
No mess cap! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Really runny, overly sweet, and has a cheap taste to it almost like there are too many random additives. Priced well and made with an easy use top but definitely not for me at all.
Brittany M.
Saint Joseph
This Carmel syrup comes out super smooth, tastes amazing and doesn’t drip! I used this for a recipe this morning and it tasted amazing! We bought this Carmel at Meijer in Champaign IL and would most definitely buy it again!
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Yum.. best thing ever.. smashed butterfinger, carmel syurp, and vanilla ice cream. Nothing could be better! Butterfinger Candy BarBreyers All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very delicious caramel sauce that does not get stuck to the container. I have used this to top ice cream as well as to bake with and it hasn't failed me. Great price for the quality
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I've been using this in lattes/machiattos I've been making and it's okay. This stuff claims it's good in coffee (but not espresso). I noticed that unlike a Torani sauce which doesn't breakdown, this stuff sort of breaks down (it can't stay on the top like a machiatto sauce should) and sort of floats down. Also maybe its just me but my bottle leaks! I bought this as an alternative to Torani sauces, but I have many regrets. Torani sauces are much creamier and better overall, and the packaging doesn't leak! I would hesitate if you're buying this for lattes.
Claire P.
This caramel sauce/syrup is delicious! I had some on my homemade vanilla ice cream. I saw it left over in the fridge when making coffee, looking for creamer.. thank goodness I did! When I added this my Starbucks K-cup coffee it tasted fantastic.
Jennifer B.
This sundae syrup is delicious and versatile. I love to put it on my ice cream, as a dip for fruit and I'll also mix it with milk. it tastes just like the caramel you get at an ice cream shop. The mess free cap is a nice touch as well so I don't have to worry about getting my hands sticky.
Aaisha A.
Marina, CA
I got this to put on ice cream at home and it was a big hit in the house. My 7 year old siblings loved it and it was gone within a few days.
Kim S.
This caramel syrup is absolutely delicious. Cold or warmed up. A great topping for ice cream or other sweet recipes!
MK J.
I love to pour this over chocolate strawberries or just strawberries in general. It’s very sweet and tasty!
Kim S.
Do you ever pour some on a spoon as a little snack to eat?
Leslie S.
Anyone else use this on anything other than ice cream?