BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Blueberry Preserves.
Since 1897. see more...

Angie R.
I LOVE blueberries. And I have found my new favorite preserves. I could eat this stuff by the spoonful. I eat it on toast, peanut butter sandwiches, waffles, and biscuits. So full of flavor and sweetness. I love the little blueberries in there that burst open and flood my mouth with all that goodness.
Sarah G.
Review for: Blueberry Preserves 12 oz more...
This is by far one of my all time favorite preserves. The taste is amazing especially paired with extra crunchy peanut butter. It also tastes good in pies. It is affordable. I definitely recommend this product.
Angela A.
I've tried several flavors from this brand and have not complained. It tastes great on a PB&J or a bagel, or some toast. The flavor is really good and isn't too overwhelmingly sweet for a jelly. Would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried this flavor!
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Yum yum yum! I love this stuff. I put it on a whole wheat bagel with a little butter and it makes for a perfect breakfast. It tastes good and the texture and consistency is perfect. It is also affordable and goes great in a Peanut butter sandwhich!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
This one is my favorite from all the flavors. Taste so yummy on bagels , toasted bagels. Its not to sweet it tastes homemade , which is my fave part. Love it especially with peanut butter :)
magaly g.
This taste very good. I have tried several flavors from this brand and it tastes pretty good on a bagel and toast. I recommend it.
Cassidy M.
palm bay
One of the best things I have ever shoved in my face. I prefer it with almond butter as a sandwich. Freaking amazingness!
TAMMY W.
Love this. i don't buy it often. its a bit pricey here but when i do i do enjoy it.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Smuckers Blueberry Preserves love all the flavors , it don't last long in my house , eveyone loves it , great in recipes,, and for toast and crackers yumm