Smuckers Blueberry Fruit Syrup

by Smuckers

Add a splash of sweetness with Smucker’s&reg Blueberry Syrup — swirl a spoonful in iced tea or pour over waffles.

Does anyone know where to get this stuff?, I only ever find grape and strawberry.
Start your review of Smuckers Blueberry Fruit Syrup!
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,243 reviews
Unfortunately I’m not going to order this product again. I’m not sure if it was packaging or handling but one of the bottles arrived broken and syrup was everywhere. I tried to clean the other bottles and I cut myself so no thanks.
Alysha K.
Milan, IL
Smuckers Blueberry Fruit Syrup uploaded by Alysha K.
This is literally my childhood in a bottle. It's super sweet syrup that mimics the flavor of Smucker's blueberry jelly, of course. The thing that I have always loved about it is that it is just plain syrup. No extra blueberry chunks. I know some people want that type of stuff but that's not for me. Everyone who has ever tried it in my house has always liked it. It might not be everyone's favorite but it is mine
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a product that I remember my mom buying for my sisters and I when we were younger. Smucker's was our favorite nest to IHOP, but going out was a treat, so having this in our pantry was a win win for all. I would definitely recommend this to everyone if you enjoy eating outside the box.
Jessica S.
This syrup is great I poke holes in blueberry muffins and drizzle this over them..YUM!!
Jennifer D.
ROSAMOND, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this syrup. I love blueberries and it tastes like having blueberries crushed all over your pancakes or waffles and it's divine. I got this at Albertsons and Walmart and I can't say enough good things about it. With that in mind, it is really sweet so if you prefer more light flavors, you may want to pass. But I should never. It's too good.
Jessica L.
Absolute best syrup out there. It's AMAZING on your pancakes and waffles. Though if your just looking for a little blueberry flavor in your breakfast throw some of this stuff in your pancake/waffle mix. Makes them taste delicious! Heck it even tastes great when it accidentally gets on your sausage or bacon and we all know that happens.
Gabriela N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was so much easier and cheaper than buying blueberry syrup in the store! My husband and kids love it, but buying it in individual bottles is quite expensive. The syrup us too sweet for my taste, but my family loves it and it has a great blueberry flavor. Our order arrived on time and the packaging was sturdy so all the bottles were intact.
Shanna B.
Perfect for any kind of fruit pancakes! Its so good! It also taste amazing on toast. I recommend trying this!
Robert F.
Bloomingdale, NJ
wait soon Well I recommend it to anyone who is interested not very expensive and efficient
Darla M.
Macy, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It really had a very strong after flavor but it's ok won't be buying it again at all