BY SMUCKERS

Syrup Blackberry (Pack of 6)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult... see more...

Tammy W.
This used to be my very favorite syrup back when I was a kid eating French Toast at my grandma's house. Now, however, I feel guilty eating a syrup where the first two ingredients are forms of corn syrup. I just wish real fruit was higher up on the list here. Alas, having grown up, I've had to search out more "real" versions of syrup. But this will always have a guilty place in my heart.
Lilah W.
The flavor of real blackberries is what you get with this syrup. It does not have any hint of that artificial taste that's in some other fruity syrups. It is very sweet, so a little bit is enough. I like it on pancakes, toast, and hot cereal. I also love the strawberry and blueberry ones.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This is incredible on ice cream! It tastes great, not overpowering or artificial. It is definitely not disappointing. I would recommend to anyone that loves blackberries. I found it at my local grocery store.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a fan of maple syrup and this is the perfect summer addition to ice cream, pancakes, and whatever else you can come up with. Affordable and tastes great, Smuckers never disappoints. Highly recommend.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I like all natural products so it's nice to see a major company going into that territory. This is pretty good. I like the flavor and it's a nice syrup to put on a variety of things. Super tasty!!
Amy C.
Malabar, FL
Smuckers!! A traditional brands in our family. Many generations have enjoyed a variety of products from #Smuckers, and now a syrup,a blackberry one at that!!! Oh my yum! Time to introdruce the upbeat generations to generations of delicious products.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a very delicious sweet tangy Not overpowering to serve every delicious can do a lot with it to desert I purchased it from Jewel a repeat customer and I would be buying it again very soon also nice to give as a gift cute packaging very nostalgic looking over all good product
Circe V.
Albany, OR
Personal preference is the natural. This is very high in sugar content: 44 g for 1/4 cup from both HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP and CORN SYRUP. Please Smuckers make this more natural as blackberries have plenty of natural fructose!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Omg this stuff is so good!!! I love it on pancakes and waffle. I do agree that the sugar content is very high but if you don't eat it often or put too much then you are fine. You don't need a lot and you can spread it around.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Yummy!! I love smuckers brand anything. I usually buy sugar free, but evey so often ill by this with the sugar added as a treat. The blackberry has a very natural taste to me, not artificial like other brands. Very thick amd full of flavor!!
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Whats the best flavor?
Sara P.
Elk Grove, CA
Does anyone know if this is available in a plastic bottle? With small children I'm always concerned with buying glass food products.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this actually taste like blueberries?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does is actually taste like blackberries?
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
Can you use this on Waffles and Pancakes looks really tasty ?