BY SMUCKERS

Syrup Blackberry (Pack of 6)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult... see more...

Lilah W.
The flavor of real blackberries is what you get with this syrup. It does not have any hint of that artificial taste that's in some other fruity syrups. It is very sweet, so a little bit is enough. I like it on pancakes, toast, and hot cereal. I also love the strawberry and blueberry ones.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
This is incredible on ice cream! It tastes great, not overpowering or artificial. It is definitely not disappointing. I would recommend to anyone that loves blackberries. I found it at my local grocery store.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of maple syrup and this is the perfect summer addition to ice cream, pancakes, and whatever else you can come up with. Affordable and tastes great, Smuckers never disappoints. Highly recommend.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Foodie Expert
I like all natural products so it's nice to see a major company going into that territory. This is pretty good. I like the flavor and it's a nice syrup to put on a variety of things. Super tasty!!
Amy C.
Malabar, FL
Foodie Expert
Smuckers!! A traditional brands in our family. Many generations have enjoyed a variety of products from #Smuckers, and now a syrup,a blackberry one at that!!! Oh my yum! Time to introdruce the upbeat generations to generations of delicious products.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a very delicious sweet tangy Not overpowering to serve every delicious can do a lot with it to desert I purchased it from Jewel a repeat customer and I would be buying it again very soon also nice to give as a gift cute packaging very nostalgic looking over all good product
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Foodie Expert
Omg this stuff is so good!!! I love it on pancakes and waffle. I do agree that the sugar content is very high but if you don't eat it often or put too much then you are fine. You don't need a lot and you can spread it around.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Yummy!! I love smuckers brand anything. I usually buy sugar free, but evey so often ill by this with the sugar added as a treat. The blackberry has a very natural taste to me, not artificial like other brands. Very thick amd full of flavor!!
Patti J.
Beulaville, NC
Using this on pancakes, waffles, french toast and vanilla ice cream, all I can say is YUM! I do end up with a sugar rush, after eating it, as I don't consume much sugar, usually, but it was so worth it LOL
megan p.
Warren, OH
Long story short I had to use these to finish off some blackberry macaroons and they ended up turning out better than expected. Not intended for macaroon making, but the flavor was strong and sweet enough to make an impact. Very, very sugary when eaten as it's intended though.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Whats the best flavor?
Sara P.
Elk Grove, CA
Does anyone know if this is available in a plastic bottle? With small children I'm always concerned with buying glass food products.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does is actually taste like blackberries?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this actually taste like blueberries?
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
Can you use this on Waffles and Pancakes looks really tasty ?