BY SMUCKERS

Syrup Blackberry (Pack of 6)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
The flavor of real blackberries is what you get with this syrup. It does not have any hint of that artificial taste that's in some other fruity syrups. It is very sweet, so a little bit is enough. I like it on pancakes, toast, and hot cereal. I also love the strawberry and blueberry ones.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a very delicious sweet tangy Not overpowering to serve every delicious can do a lot with it to desert I purchased it from Jewel a repeat customer and I would be buying it again very soon also nice to give as a gift cute packaging very nostalgic looking over all good product
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This is incredible on ice cream! It tastes great, not overpowering or artificial. It is definitely not disappointing. I would recommend to anyone that loves blackberries. I found it at my local grocery store.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
If you ain't never tried this you need to asap this is the best syrup Smukers makes in my opinion it is so good on pancakes or over ice cream
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Environmentalist Expert
This is so amazingly delish'! It only takes the tiniest bit on muffins or pancakes as it is very rich. But it is so yummy!
Casey V.
Casey V.
These syrup are good. It is very rich and sweet. I like to eat it with pancakes. It gives it a fruity flavor.
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH
Long story short I had to use these to finish off some blackberry macaroons and they ended up turning out better than expected. Not intended for macaroon making, but the flavor was strong and sweet enough to make an impact. Very, very sugary when eaten as it's intended though.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Yummy!! I love smuckers brand anything. I usually buy sugar free, but evey so often ill by this with the sugar added as a treat. The blackberry has a very natural taste to me, not artificial like other brands. Very thick amd full of flavor!!
Stepheny E.
Stepheny E.
Lyons, OR
I always use this when blackberries arnt in season, and this is the best brand to use. Especially on Pancakes! !
Anna N.
Anna N.
These is so good.. I put it to my pancake or to my toasted bread. That only thing is that is too sweet I need to drink lot of milk.
Mario O.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Whats the best flavor?
Sara P.
Sara P.
Elk Grove, CA
Does anyone know if this is available in a plastic bottle? With small children I'm always concerned with buying glass food products.
Etters, PA
Does is actually taste like blackberries?
Etters, PA
Does this actually taste like blueberries?
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
Can you use this on Waffles and Pancakes looks really tasty ?