BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Black Cherry Toppings.
New flavor! see more...

natassia t.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Smukers is the best in jams, jellies, and desert toppings. I love this on some vanilla ice cream. Reasonable price as well. Coupons are always available at local store to cut the price, is a plus.
Starla R.
Starla R.
This can be drizzled over just about anything! Ice cream, brownies...anything you can think of. Heating it up in themicrowave for a few seconds is always good too!
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
Me gusto fue algo que no pensé que me fuera a gustar del todo pero quede muy contenta con esta compra y espero volver a Co parar mi repuesto
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
My family loves smuckers toppings. I have not tried the black cherry toppings but but pineapple one is my fave.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Can't go wrong with jelly ever. They have so may flavors and for amount that you get the price Is fair!
REBECA C.
REBECA C.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this black cherry topping! It is awesome on ice cream, cakes, brownies, you name it! This is my go to topping!
Kira M.
Kira M.
This is the only jelly my husband will eat! He loves that it taste just like eating a strawberry and the chunks of strawberry are the right size, not to big.
alicia a.
alicia a.
I LOVE!!!!! this product on ice-cream is soooo good!!!!! it tastes very sweet and I also eat it with regular crackers!!! My kids also love it it give a Sundae a really good flavor and a little goes a long way!!!
Marie W.
Marie W.
Lindenhurst, NY
Awesome... Smuckers out did themselves with this flavor loved it my family loved it. I find myself looking for things to put it on... Who am I kidding spoon it out and eat it lol!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
This is the perfect topping to any sundae, just making it a complete experience. Definitely my favorite topping, even over fudge to be honest.
V E.
V E.
Can you use this like jam?
gloria c.
gloria c.
ludlow, MA
Is it come with chunks of real cherries
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
whats a good recipe for this?
Nikita T.
Nikita T.
I had no idea there was a black cherry flavor! I guess they stopped selling this because Amazon has it as out of stock. Anyone tried this or seen it recently?