Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSmuckers
Smucker's Assortment 7 Plastic, 5 Ounce (200 Pack)

Smucker's Assortment 7 Plastic, .5 Ounce (200 Pack)

by Smuckers

Smucker's Assortment 7 Plastic, .5 Ounce (200 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smucker's Assortment 7 Plastic, .5 Ounce (200 Pack)!
Bakersfield, CA
When I sit down at a diner and I see these- I know I want sourdough toast and Orange marmalade or strawberry jam!! There’s something very nostalgic about these little guys. If I see them on the tablewhen we’re seated, I know it’s going to be a great breakfast!!
I love variety, so I always enjoy when hotels & restaurants have these little jellies! Every flavor is so good & they're even better mixed! The servings in these little packets are small enough that you can put a couple different ones on a biscuit or something! Occasionally, someone has the apple cinnamon ones & those are the best!
Detroit, MI
My personal favorite is grape but strawberry is a very close second. Smuckers is always prices reasonably. This is my family’s go to jelly. No other jelly compares. It’s always satisfying when it’s on my peanut butter jelly sandwiches.
Littleton, CO
We recently purchased a case of these for my son’s diner themed birthday party! What a great product to be able to purchase and have in the house. The pull date is way out and I appreciate that as well. The kids love being able to pop one open and spread it on their toast or English muffin in the morning.
Thousand Plms, CA
These are perfect. I ask for a couple extra at breakfast places and keep them on hand to throw in my lunch box for work LOL
Sacramento, CA
Perfect for toast! Good to have for a get together as no one would ha e to keep dipping a knife into a jar !
Cortland, NY
I got these as a gag gift and ended up not only loving them but using them almost daily
We use these at work alll the time, and with the pandemic it’s makes things easy and clean so people are dippin their utensil in a jar plus it comes in variety pack! I personally love strawberry
Meridian, ID
Great flavors and don’t taste too sweet! Love the portion sizes and are perfect for on the go.
Encino, CA
I love the variety to fit my mood and the flavor is amazing. These packets are the perfect serving size to not overindulge

Looking for your answer?