BY SMUCKERS #85 in Jams & Jellies

1/2 the calories & sugar than regular PRESERVES NO artificial SWEETENER KOSHER see more...

Buy on Walmart
ann c.
Beebe, AR
love apple jelly, although i'm the only one in my house that does . it has great flavor and and i love that kids don't mind that they dont know it's on their sandwitch.
Heather r.
Kernersville , NC
Foodie Expert
Ahhh just seeing the label, I can imagine the taste of this delicious Apple jelly. This was another staple in my home growing up. Great sweet Apple flavor.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
Foodie Expert
This is really flavorful. I have about 5 different flavors of Smuckers jam/jelly/preserves in my refrigerator at any given time, and apple is one of them.
Jessica Q.
I love apple jelly it seems very hard to find. Usually I find the Kroger brand have not saw a lot from smuckers but it is very tasty! More people need to get back into it so it's not so rare! It's great on fried bread to!
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
Love Apple Jelly! Its easy to locate and is available in most stores. The flavor is mild, but doesn't stand out as "too much apple," which was a fear of mine. It spreads incredibly easily and my kids love it. Its such a nice change from the traditional strawberry, grape or raspberry.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Foodie Expert
Really good! Not an everyday favorite, as I get sick of it quick, but every once in a while I'll buy it and it's great. I love it on toast with margarine. So good!