BY SMS AUDIO

Bring your music with you anywhere you go whether it's the gym, the ball park or your morning commute and enjoy it the way it was intended to be heard. With a flat non-tangle cord and an apple control mic with volume control and featuring a professionally tuned 11mm driver the street by 50 in-ear headphones deliver crystal clear sound and pure comfort. see more...

Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I love the different colors and you can actually hear through them. But they break easily. If you decide to get these do not put them on the floor or spill water on them. They don't last very long. Their are way better earphones than those ones. I would not recommend you get these.
Claudia D.
me gusta mucho , lo uso desde hace 2 años y no lo cambiaría por nada se los recomiendo full es lo mejor que e visto
Jocy A.
Somerset, NJ
You can hear them clearly I love the different colors
they are easy to use just pop them on the first time I used it looked easy and it was easy to I got them from my local rite Aid the quality on the headphones are very good I like them there were a little pricey I kinda would buy them again
Sydney H.
Kettering, OH
Good sound, comfortable for awhile but can start to hurt inside your ear. These are good, but could be better in the comfort area.
Karlee I.
Lancaster, CA
So comfortable and don't fall out easy I went and got a pair for my sister and she's even in love with them
Evelyn C.
Commerce
Sound quality is great but The headphones break easily and don't last very long. To improve you should make them more durable.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
My music sounds great coming out of these headphones!! And there so loud that I don't need to put my volume up to high.
Lindsay V.
Bronx, NY
Very loud and clear but after a while the small buds do hurt the inside of your ear lobes!!
Sarah C.
San marcos, Ca
Bought these for my daughter's tablet and they work well. Fits in her bag and doesn't require a lot of room.
Elizabeth A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
The sound is so smooth. you can hear every instrument clearly as if I was listening to the artists in person.