BY S'MOREABLES

S'moreables® Graham Style Crackers.
Gluten free.
Kinnikinnick® foods.
Has never tasted so Good®.
Lab tested.
Casein free.
Dairy free.
Lactose free.
Peanut free.
Nut free.
Tree nut free. see more...

• Are they s'mores or just grahm crackers?4 Answers
Maggie R.
Amazing gluten free cookie! Bought from Lunardis grocery store. These taste even better than the original real Graham Crackers. Expensive. I love to use these in my yearly cheesecake crust. Recommend.
Jan a.
I find this Crackers in my local store. I got them cause they’re gluten free, these crackers are not so tasty and they are a little hard. I didn’t like it neither the kids. I’m a little disappointed. Won’t buy them again.
Samantha P.
Fort Hood, TX
Meh. That's the best way to describe these. They are not in any way, shape, or form "graham crackers." Graham crackers are thin, light, and crispy. These are very thick, dense, and have the consistency of a stale shortbread. The taste is okay, but not Graham-y in any way. If you're looking for a cracker for s'mores, pie crusts, or any other normal application, look elsewhere.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I love to take these camping! They are tasty! They are a little softer than a normal graham cracker but still have a nice crunch. Perfect for smores or as a snack . They can be hard to find so I purchased them on Amazon. I would recommend them to others.
Sabrina H.
Buffalo, NY
I love these for making gluten free s'mores, though it's very important to be portioned controlled with them since the calories can add up quickly! It took some getting used to but they taste pretty good compared to the 'real' thing.
Jessica A.
If you are craving a s'mores or need graham crackers for a recipe, then these will work just fine. Do they taste great? No. Does a lot of GF options taste good? Sadly no. Don't expect too much and you won't be too disappointed.
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
These are hands down the worst. They are gritty, and have an awful chemically taste and bad aftertaste. I would honestly rather starve than eat these. I've been gluten free for two year- so this isn't my first gf product.
Holly M.
New Carlisle, IN
Since having to go gluten free I've missed getting to eat graham crackers but these really hit the spot! They had a great taste and texture. Even my 2 year old approves!
Christie M.
#glutenfree doesn't have to taste bad! These graham crackers are awesome! Great for a snack, on the go, or in a recipe!
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro , GA
Are they s'mores or just grahm crackers?

back