BY BIOSILK

Farouk BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo utilizes Vitamin B and humectants to moisturize and smooth frizz prone hair. Contains silk proteins to condition the hair shaft and leave hair shiny and healthy. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
If shiny and smooth hair are your goal, this is the single best shampoo for the job. It leaves my hair irresistibly touchable. It doesn’t leave build up or make your hair oily which is a problem I have with other similarly designed products. This is my go to shampoo when my hair is color treated or dry!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I like this shampoo but for someone with such thick and a lot of hair, it can get too pricey. They say you don’t need more than a quarter size but I really don’t think that’s enough for me! The smell is nice but for the price I think there are others that will still do the same thing
Julia H.
Midland, MI
a great product. i don't purchase myself because i don't like spending more than 6$ on shampoo, but whenever I go to the hairdresser they use this on me and baby it makes my hair RAD. love this product makes your hair super silk and smooth and doesn't feel disgusting
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
Sleek bottle, nice consistency x lather. I have dry hair so this shampoo works great Bc it has added moisturizing ingredients. Packaging is nice. Price point decent. I would recommend
Debby K.
Fort mill, SC
This is the ultimate shampoo. I have used this for years. My hair is heavily processed and this shampoo helps fight damage. It makes my hair silky smooth and reduces any frizz. Straightening it is so easy when I use this shampoo.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve used this a couple times and I didn’t like the outcome. I ended up with a lot of dandruff and a dry itchy scalp. I bought it at a wholesale supply store for beauticicians so it was a decent price for me but too expensive for retail
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa , KS
This stuff is pricey, but it does work well with my curly hair. It made my hair seem clean and soft. You do have to use quite a bit of product for it to lather, but I have a ton of hair. Overall I am satisfied but it does run out pretty quickly.
Diana G.
Highlands, TX
I love biosilk! It’s amazing and it always leaves my hair smooth and shiny! The smell is to die for I love it, it lasts so all day. It lathers for quite a bit of time, I definitely will be buying their products again!
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I bought this a while back and it seemed to do its job pretty well. Conditioned and softened my hair and smells really good. Price isn’t bad and you can get it pretty much anywhere. I was satisfied with it and would buy again.