BY BIOSILK

Cindy N.
Jersey City, NJ
This product will make your hair smell very good. The scent last very long on your hair. As advertised, the texture of your hair will feel smooth and soft! This product is quite pricey but can be cheap if you find it at Marshalls, Tj Maxx, and Ross.
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
I love the smell of all biosilk products is amazing!!! It’s very moisturizing and kinda heavy. I would recommend these products to people with very damaged or dry hair. I’m not disappointed in these products and I would recommend them.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This was a tad more expensive than drugstore and I definitely would not buy this again. The smell was Not good and it really did not moisturize my hair. When I got out of the shower I had the same amount of knots as before. I don’t think it did a good job smoothing.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I have purchased this product many times to put in my travel bag. Usually I buy it at CVS. The conditioner smells fantastic and really does leave my hair silky smooth. Normally my hair is lackluster and frizzy.
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I’ve used Biosilks products before and even their shampoo & conditioner are magic!! I loved the way my hair felt after washing it with Biosilk. My hair was less frizzy and shinier within the first use!
Mercedes V.
This conditioner leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth and smelling good even days after you use it. Which I really really love. Since I've been using the shampoo and conditioner my hair has never felt so strong and soft and smelled so good. This is my go to until something else comes along and can win my heart over like this has.
Taylor N.
I've used this before when my mom brought it on a vacation. It worked well. I really like the Biosilk oil that you can put in your hair so I was jazzed to try this. I liked it. It had a nice smell and it left my hair feeling really smooth.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
The name definitely fits because it really does leave your hair feeling like silk. I love this stuff and use it every time I shower, i take it with me when I travel as well. I would recommend this product.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Jessica S.
I haven’t used this in a while but but when I did use my hair was always soft and shiny. I may have to give this a try again. I do change my hair products often.