BY BIOSILK

ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This was a tad more expensive than drugstore and I definitely would not buy this again. The smell was Not good and it really did not moisturize my hair. When I got out of the shower I had the same amount of knots as before. I don’t think it did a good job smoothing.
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
I love the smell of all biosilk products is amazing!!! It’s very moisturizing and kinda heavy. I would recommend these products to people with very damaged or dry hair. I’m not disappointed in these products and I would recommend them.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I have purchased this product many times to put in my travel bag. Usually I buy it at CVS. The conditioner smells fantastic and really does leave my hair silky smooth. Normally my hair is lackluster and frizzy.
Mercedes V.
This conditioner leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth and smelling good even days after you use it. Which I really really love. Since I've been using the shampoo and conditioner my hair has never felt so strong and soft and smelled so good. This is my go to until something else comes along and can win my heart over like this has.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Taylor N.
I've used this before when my mom brought it on a vacation. It worked well. I really like the Biosilk oil that you can put in your hair so I was jazzed to try this. I liked it. It had a nice smell and it left my hair feeling really smooth.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
A classic go to! Live thisbsmaller travel size as I am always on the go! Price point is better on the large size and then of course you can refill
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Brenda G.
Smells good and leaves my hair feeling like it’s been clean forever and ever. Definitely a must buy, even though it can get kind of pricey.
Keely T.
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair look, feel AND smell great! Im a repeat buyer & I highly recommend!