Smoothing Conditioner

by Odele

Find freedom from frizz with the salon-grade moisturizing wash that enhances your natural texture by locking in moisture and smoothing flyaways. Fortified with amino acids, this formula adds shine, improves manageability, and helps prevent damage. So smooth on to nourish hair from root to tip and bring on the gloss! All Odele products are gender neutral and meant to be shared.

Is this a good product for curly hair?
Start your review of Smoothing Conditioner!
Tanner E.
Spring Hill, TN
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Tanner E.
Purchased at: Target
Highly highly recommend trying this shampoo & conditioner! I have an oily scalp but dry hair and this brand does wonders for my hair! I have no frizz and my hair is super soft after one wash! I got mine at target go get yours!
Alex B.
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Alex B.
Purchased at: Target
Damn I gotta be honest this conditioner is not it. First of all it doesn’t smell great, it’s not terrible but I wasn’t really happy with this being the last scent on my hair. Most importantly, it left my dry hair straw-like. I need moisture and this wasn’t it.
Michelle (Chelle) R.
Springfield, MO
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Michelle (Chelle) R.
Purchased at: Target
I only tried this as a promotion which includes full.size Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner plus fill size leave in conditioner. The shampoo I wasn't really sold on until I decided to use it twice and it was excellent. The conditioner would have ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐(yes I added 1) but for as strong as the smell.is it is not a nice smell. It's not horrible but sure no day at the beach vive. I love a good fragrance because I have lower back length hair m after using all 3 together for the 1st time this evening I must say it is and will be my go to shape&cond. It does not beat Khairpep by any means but it's the best mass market duo/trio I've ever found on my 43 yrs. I have long, thin, fired damagedbhaor and this easily made a 60% improvement in one night of use! And for the drop the mic time🎤It is ALSO Clean no animal or physicist language needed.
savannah H.
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by savannah H.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using Odele’s smoothing shampoo and conditioner for about two weeks and I can honestly say I’m impressed. This is a clean product with no unnatural fragrances that does as good, if not better, than most shampoo and conditioners that claim to be smoothing but contain an abundance of harmful ingredients.
kylie T.
Sharon, SC
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by kylie T.
love this conditioner! super smooth formula. i have a pretty oily scalp and haven’t had problems. i think it has helped some with my frizz. it’s not very lathery, but i love it. definitely satisfied. wish it was a little cheaper but you get what you pay for.
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Nancy C.
With a little product it makes a lot of lather, and it is enough for all the hair, it leaves it fresh and clean
allie G.
Austin, TX
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by allie G.
Purchased at: Target
The Odele Smoothing Conditioner definitely wasn’t my favorite! I picked up a bottle one time (when in desperate need), and initially I loved it. It smells super nice, and made my hair feel super smooth and clean in the shower. As soon as my hair started to dry...my hair instantly started getting super greasy. It felt like I had scalp build up from weeks (it was awful!!)
Salma A.
Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Salma A.
It is really good your hair gets better and only 5 dollars at target it smooth your hair unlike other conditioners
Allison B.
sarasota, FL
I am very particular about hair products I am willing to use. As many other women do as well, I spend too much money on my hair to just use anything to wash or condition. This is my favorite drug store conditioner to date. I will be purchasing again!
kamilly C.
Worcester , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
very good I love shampoo I make my hair very soft every week to avoid some of the greasiness in my hair