BY SMOOTHIES

Daniela R.
I LOVE these things! They don't hurt my hair and they fit around you wrist so I always have one handy! I will never go back to the thin bands with metal.
Kaitlyn G.
My hair never gets caught in these bands and they are extremely easy to take out. I recommend them to all of my friends and family.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the smoothies hair accessories metal free hair bands.because they are metal free they don't break so easy.
Maycee W.
These take a long time before they break! Also they didn't get caught in your hair like the metro ones do.
Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are good but they're not extremely stretchy. I find they break after a short amount of use...
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
These are the only pony tail holders I use. They don't get caught in my hair at all
Ryashia M.
These take for ever to break lol i lovve these hair things 😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😘😍