BY SMOOTHIES

Ashley G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love these they work great in all kinds of hairs I have curly thick hair and it doesn't get stuck ok tangled in my hair!
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love hair clips when I'm curling my hair and it holds the sections that I am going to curl next
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA
These are great for a quick fix or a quick up do! I keep them in my car and at work.
Maria T.
Great hair clips for fast and easy on the go styles! Perfect to keep in bag :)