Smoothfellas Entertainment Corporation Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 32GB Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - White

BY SMOOTHFELLAS ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION

The Galaxy Note 3 LTE sports a magnificent 5.7 Super AMOLED Multi-Touchscreen, has a 13 Megapixel Camera (4128 x 3096) + a front-facing 2 Megapixel Camera with features like LED Flash, Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording. The microSD slot allows memory expansion up to 64GB. see more...

Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim
quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product
superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm
contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this
great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal
and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to
communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the
experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and
present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email
qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550
morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
saad s.
Best product
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I liked this samsung note3 so much, send it to me and I will review it on YouTube, Entgram and Facebook and I'm sure it will impress everyone and this is Gamil___; laminbertal123@gmail.com
I live in Algeria, Laghouat
Cha W.
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :BELKACEM CHABANA N20 City : ROKNIA Country: ALGERIA zip code : 24028
Mauricio S.