Smooth Viking Beard Oil for Men uploaded by Dawn S.Smooth Viking Beard Oil for Men uploaded by Shannon A.Smooth Viking Beard Oil for Men uploaded by Laura C.

BY SMOOTH VIKING #17 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Change the way you care for your beard with smooth Viking dry beards can be messy and hard to manage, but a comb, brush or trimmer won't solve your bearded deficiencies. Give your beard the premium nourishment it needs with smooth Viking beard oil. Made with avocado oil, sweet almond oil, Moroccan argan oil, olive oil, pumpkin seed oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e and pure essential oil, our beard oil will help keep your beard looking and feeling moisturized and healthy as it grows. Get rid of your weak, brittle, dandruff-ridden beard with smooth Viking's beard oil, which is specially designed to not only provide hold, but also strengthen from root to tip. We made sure to formulate smooth Viking beard oil with 100% natural ingredients to ensure optimal beard health, growth and care. Our product is easy-to-use and doesn't create a mess. All it takes is three drops of oil between your fingers and gently massaging it into your beard. Use more as necessary.

Bruce L.
Scott Twp
I use this beard day every morning and every night before I go to bed. I love the way it makes my beard look and my girlfriend loves the way it makes it feel. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to try a beard oil.
Leah B.
I got this beard oil for my husband hoping he would not think it was too metro for him to use. He is the kind of guy who uses bar soap for everything. He likes to grow his beard as fluffy as he can get it in the cold winter months. I noticed his facial hair masterpiece was starting to look a bit dry and out of control.
He accepted this oil with wonder, wondering why he would need it..haha! I coaxed him into trying it and after a few uses he was hooked! He would not leave the house without applying this oil and even applied multiple times a day! For me I loved the smell of it, and the healthy look it gave his beard.
The only drawback was he started to break out under his beard, I think it was because he went a little gung ho with the oil. Other than that, we both were very happy with this oil!
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
My husband uses this every day along with his boars hair brush and comb... His beard looks so much better and is softer... He's also gotten into the wax for his mustache..... I highly recommend this oil as it smells great too and he don't look oily after using either.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
I purchased this product for my husband's unruly beard with all hopes that it would tame the wild beastly beard that he has. It does momentarily, as he has VERY coarse hair. The oil is very thin and did give him a smooth feel but for a short amount of time. Lasted only for a few hours. You need to reapply. This is better for men with finer hair.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
I bought this for my boyfriend when he started growing his beard longer than usual, and let me tell you, this stuff works. He uses it every other day after he showers and his beard is SO soft. I've gotten it a few more times since then and he can't get enough!
Cam H.
Orlando, FL
I put this in my beard one afternoon and the heavens pretty much opened up. An axe appeared in my hand, I was suddenly draped in flannel, and a wolf appeared next to me as my best friend.

But really, this stuff makes my beard nice and soft, gives it a great shine, and my girlfriends seems to love it. My only complaint is if you use to much, the scent goes from a nice clean manly smell to a nice strong hamster cage smell.
Florie W.
Kenmore, NY
Who doesn't want to smell like a Viking?!
Ok, so I don't have a beard, but my husband does, and he uses this product daily. I can't get over how good it smells on him, and he's thrilled with the change in his skin and the health of his facial hair
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Boyfriend uses this stuff and I think it makes his bread smoother. It looks shinny and a lot less rough looking. It's comparable in price when looking at other oils. I don't really smell anything from it.
Deni M.
Overland Park, KS
My hunny uses this and loves it! And so do I... it leaves his beard soft and smooth. Not flaky or rough! It also helps with the irritation caused by his beard! Totally recommend this for bearded men!
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
My husband uses this on his Mustache and it makes it so much softer!!! Would definitely buy for all my no shave November guy friends!!!
Miranda G.
Olathe, KS
Looking at getting this for my boyfriend for Christmas? How do you all like it? Any greasy feeling? Good amount for price?
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
How well does this work. My husband uses a home made oil and I'd like to buy him one for father day.
Tiffany J.
Woodside, NY
Is this good for beard growth ?