Smooth & Silky Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 400 mL

BY TAMPAX

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one wash. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo is the perfect shampoo for dry hair. This anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner 2in1 is infused with moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair and leave it Flake Free (2). Why choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (6). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted5 dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (5). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments.(1) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(2) visible flakes, with regular use(3) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (4) relative to baseline, with regular use, vs. the leading cosmetic brand’s base variant(5) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(6) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc see more...

Michaella R.
I love this stuff for when my scalp is super dry. I’ve never had an itchy scalp until after some treatment but found it nourished my scalp, it was long lasting and would totally purchase it again! I didn’t even use conditioner because it worked so nicely keeping my hair nice and moisturized
Rachel G.
I liked the scent of this shampoo. It did help some with dandruff and dry scalp, but wasn't a miracle worker. If I used it regularly, I did feel some improvement. I don't love a 2-1 normally because I have curly hair and like the leave my conditioner in. So, I just used this as a shampoo and a separate conditioner. Made my hair super conditioned.
Rochelle R.
Mooringsport, LA
I love the smell of this head and shoulders product. It made my hair feel amazing and it helped with the itchiness I was experiencing. I use this product along with other products in this line of hair care.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
When I was younger I never had dandruff, but the past few years I've noticed my scalp has become drier and dandruff has appeared. My mom recommended head and shoulders, it what her family has used for years, and I'm glad I gave it a shot. My only complaint is that it doesn't leave my hair is silky as I'd like. However, it works great for dandruff.
Savvy R.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love this shampoo, it helps really well with my dandruff. I use this product anytime I shower. It makes my hair very smooth as well as dandruff free. I buy this at publix. I love this product and use it all the time. I will be buying it again because I have been using it for years.
Ashley E.
This product works amazingly! I've had dandruff ever since I was a child, and this is the only product I've come across that can help relieve that. After only one use, my scalp feels hydrated, there's no itch, and it makes my hair feel super soft and strong. Plus, it smells great!
Ava V.
University Pk, PA
I've been using this for a few years now and I have no complaints. The smell is lovely and as far as I can tell, my hair is healthy and happy. I go back and forth using this and another brand because I heard it's good for your hair not to use the same shampoo over and over. I don't plan to stop buying any time soon.
Anna T.
I don't have dandruff in my hair, but it really does leave my hair silky and smooth after a few uses weekly. It smells amazing. After the perm I received and it damaged the volume of my hair, this shampoo restored it back.
Jacki H.
Chatham, VA
I started using this product because I kept having trouble with dry scalp and dandruff. I purchased it at Dollar General. It has helped, but not like I was expecting. I use it every time I wash my hair. I would buy it again. It has helped, hopefully if I use it more it will help my dry scalp.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California
Pleased with my purchase.. I've been using it for about 2 months for dandruff. I have noticed a difference in my hair I like the scent too. Plus I like the fact that it's a 2 in 1