Smooth SexyHair Smoothing Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Free of SLE & SLES Sulfates (*SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) are sulfates commonly known to be harsh and potentially damaging to the vibrancy and longevity of hair color. Volumizing Shampoo, infused with botanical extracts, v

Iss this worth it? I always have frizzy hair after showers and wondering if this would work
I’m looking for something to tame my daughters frizzy wavy hair!!! Nothing works!!! Any advice would be appreciated!!! I have super fine hair so I have no clue how to help!!! We have been using straight conditioner and that kind of helps!!! We’ve tried frizz ease, coconut oil, suave, garnier.... please help!!!
Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want to knw do it work for dry and so much damaged hairs? N how to use it??? Is it sime kind of conditioner or what???
Start your review of Smooth SexyHair Smoothing Shampoo!
East Hanover, NJ
I have straihgt hair, but sometimes it is frizzy. When I want my hair to look really silky and shiny, I use Silky Sexy Hair Silky Shampoo Smoothing. It works better with a conditioner.
Fort Worth, TX
The big and sexy hair product I use was not listed in the previous list, but this comes closest and I actually have use this one as well I love it and my hair is been very damaging lately so for the last year and a half or so I have not used anything but this product and my hair has been very very much better and it helps to use a Product that is sulfate free I have noticed that it makes a tremendous difference I do not use any drugstore shampoos anymore
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Smooth sexy hair smells so so good and leaves my hair so smooth and soft. Sexy hair is one of my favorite professional hair care brands. They never let me down.
Nashville, TN
I can never go a day without this amazing shampoo. Even when my hair isn't dirty I still want to use it. This very affordable shampoo gives you awesome silky hair that stays clean for days. It outshines all the other shampoos I've ever used. I have used it for years and won't stop.
San Angelo
I love this product being a hairstylist it good to have this product in your shop . Make the size a little bit bigger . It smoothed you’re hair and make it nice and soft . I would buy it again and give it to my clients .
Enid, OK
Te da volumen en tu cabello es exelente para tu cuerpo cabelludo 👏🙌👌 me encanta 100 recomendado ✅ ✅ gracias
Cedar City, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product. Leaves ny hair nice and smooth and not greasy or weighed down. It didn't lather it much for me and I loved the fragrance but not normally my first choice but I like a change! I'd am very satisfied with this product and recommend it to everyone!
Thornville, OH
I use this on my daughters hair as it is super thin and fine and gets knotted up and frizzy very easily. The smell is great and it’s gentle on her skin. It helps keep her hair looking beautiful. She loves the smell and it does good. The price is decent and they carry it at most salons and ulta around us. I would recommend as it takes the frizz out.
Columbia , MO
Sexy hair is my absolute favorite product line. It smells amazing and leaves your hair very soft and shiny
South River
A great product. Because its is sulfate free it is sree of detergents that can actually damage your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...