Smooth SexyHair Smoothing Conditioner

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Free of SLE & SLES Sulfates (*SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) are sulfates commonly known to be harsh and potentially damaging to the vibrancy and longevity of hair color. Volumizing Shampoo, infused with botanical extracts, v

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smooth SexyHair Smoothing Conditioner!
Columbus, OH
This conditioner is great! It leaves my hair really soft and smooth, and it smells really nice too! I like that it has coconut oil, and it seems like a better product for your hair than a lot of cheaper options.
Kissimmee, FL
It's great for my hair type it makes it feel all nice and smooth. I appreciate this product for exceeding my expectations
Round Hill, VA
This product is amazing it is actually good for your hair too and leaves your hair healthy shiny and fresh!! Love this so much!!!
Cross Plains, WI
I love the smell of this conditioner. It really does make my hair more voluminous as well. It hasn't really helped with my fly-always though. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Beaufort, SC
Takes away all the frizz and helps eliminate dead ends. One of my favorites. Love every product they make.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is great. I have super frizzy hair that in most days is hard to control. I can just use some of this in the shower and it help maintains some of the beast as I call it. It has a nice smell. A little pricey but not too bad for the stuff it does for your hair. I would like to try other hair products since this one works so well
Irving, TX
Mehis not bad product I manufacturers put them cheaper but all in all it is an excellent product my hair is wavy and dry and this product I ah improved my hair by 55%
I bought this for my daughter who has very long, fine hair that has been damaged by pool chemicals. It smooths the cuticle and reduces the appearance of damage. It smells nice too. She has a very sensitive scalp and this conditioner doesn't irritate her.
Newville
This stuff is really good for the hair! Makes my hair so smooth and soft! Highly recomend!
Natchez, MS
I love this conditioner it feel so good and like I give my hair a good therapy massage!!!!

Looking for your answer?