BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

This smoothing shampoo gently cleanses hair for smooth, sleek, nourished and shiny strands. the advanced formula infused with coconut oil helps fight frizz for smooth results that last sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free safe to use on chemically straightened hair or on extensions accumulative effect allows hair to get smoother over time 10.1 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• I have curly, frizzy hair. Does this shampoo help with th...2 Answers
malonnie W.
Also that same words just like I said like the other ones this is also another also going to because I would love my hair to be super smooth and she was drooling which is a okay because it's so
Britney B.
Altadena, CA
I bought this at marshals and it smells so good! Its super gentle and great for colored/dyed hair. Super affordable and the formula is so rich so a little bit goes a long way. 10/10 recommend!
brooke w.
Loveland
Review for: Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo 10.1 oz, Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo - 10.1 oz., Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo - 10.1 oz. more...
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Amazing control, no frizzy hair I use it especially in the winter time when my hair is less than compliant. This tames the beast. I will and have been a loyal user for years.
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I love anything sexy hair concepts. These products have never let me down and have always worked super well!! This sulfate free one is awesome and smells even better!!
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I'm obsessed with this brand! I use it for everything! I love when a new product comes out! Keeps your hair smooth and silky! I dye my hair a vibrant red and this sulfate-free formula helps to maintain it two weeks longer! I love it! No chemicals that leave it looking sticky or oily.
Jamie A.
Jessup
Review for: Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
I’ve bought this shampoo several times, and will buy it again. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I only buy sulfate free shampoo so this brand is one of my go to’s. It’s such a great product , I’ll keep buying it
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I only use shampoo that doesn’t have sulfates now because I dye my hair and I prefer shampoo that is gentler but still makes my hair soft. This is a good shampoo for that
Marah B.
Union City, NJ
This is my go-to shampoo, stocked in my shower. It not only smells food, makes my hair feel light and clean, but also has less harmful ingredients - a win win in my book. 👍🏻
Ashlyn B.
Wichita, KS
absolutely perfect for frizzy curly hair! i use this shampoo in combination with the mask in the same line on my frizzy haired clients & it will totally tame any mans.
Deborah L.
Boyertown, PA
I have curly, frizzy hair. Does this shampoo help with the frizziness at all? Is it possible to get a sample of this somewhere?

back