BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

This smoothing conditioner moisturizes and protects hair against humidity allowing for smooth, sleek, nourished and shiny strands. the advanced formula infused with coconut oil helps fight frizz for smooth results that last sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free safe to use on chemically straightened hair or on extensions strengthens and protects hair from damage and breakage accumulative effect allows hair to get smoother over time 10.1 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product at Ulta for around $19 and it is honestly phenomenal. My hair smells amazing after using it. With a lot of conditioners, my hair may feel oily and frizzy but with this product, it doesn't at all. It feels smooth, soft, healthy, and full. I love it so much.
Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using the smoothing shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and my hair is feeling much better. I have long hair, mid back, that’s thick and wavy- this shampoo and conditioner combo has helped to keep it much more manageable!!
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of this product is so pleasant. It's leaves my hair feeling so silky and soft without weighing it down. Very nice quality. The packaging is luxurious. The scent last all day even in some of the worst conditions. So satisfied with this product and the compliments are so nice. I'm known for having great smelling hair. I will take that any day.
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really frizzy curly/wavy hair and this conditioner does a really good job of smoothing it out whether I keep it curly or straighten it. I use this product 2-3 times so even though it's a bit more expensive than drug store conditioner, it lasts a long time.
Samantha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a platinum hair junky. I have super chemically treated hair, so it is very coarse. This conditioner works, hunny bunny. It gets my hair looking smooth and sleek without greasy and weighed down. If you have bleached hair, this is an absolute must have.
Cassie U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the shampoo/Conditioner. It doesn't seem to work as well and my hair doesn't get as soft. I love their hairspray/other products.
Keyliana C.
Really good if you are trying to treat your hair and fix breakage. This product smells so good and leaves the scent in your hair. Its a little on the pricey side but totally worth it.
Adrian D.
This conditioner makes my hair feel a little like straw and I don't like that but I do like the scent that it gives off and it does make my hair feel lighter. I would recommend to others who have dyed hair.
Kaitlynn E.
This brand has never failed to please me! Leaves my hair so soft and this one especially smells so good! However, since it does have coconut in it... It seems to get really thick and it does not want to come out of the bottle. I have to unscrew the top.
Itzl C.
It leaves your hair smelling really good ! Makes your hair very soft and manageable . If you struggle with frizzy hair you should totally try this .