BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

This smoothing conditioner moisturizes and protects hair against humidity allowing for smooth, sleek, nourished and shiny strands. the advanced formula infused with coconut oil helps fight frizz for smooth results that last sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free safe to use on chemically straightened hair or on extensions strengthens and protects hair from damage and breakage accumulative effect allows hair to get smoother over time 10.1 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Liz S.
San Diego, CA
Great conditioner. I always buy it during ulta’s liter sale. Hydrates my hair my fair without sacrificing volume. Very affordable and love its sulfate and leaven free.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I bought this product at Ulta for around $19 and it is honestly phenomenal. My hair smells amazing after using it. With a lot of conditioners, my hair may feel oily and frizzy but with this product, it doesn't at all. It feels smooth, soft, healthy, and full. I love it so much.
Elizabeth M.
The scent of this product is so pleasant. It's leaves my hair feeling so silky and soft without weighing it down. Very nice quality. The packaging is luxurious. The scent last all day even in some of the worst conditions. So satisfied with this product and the compliments are so nice. I'm known for having great smelling hair. I will take that any day.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product, it is amazing and it is at a great affordable price. It works better than I expected and is extreme effective. I would buy this product again and I think it works well with all different types of people as well.
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
I have really frizzy curly/wavy hair and this conditioner does a really good job of smoothing it out whether I keep it curly or straighten it. I use this product 2-3 times so even though it's a bit more expensive than drug store conditioner, it lasts a long time.
Samantha J.
I am a platinum hair junky. I have super chemically treated hair, so it is very coarse. This conditioner works, hunny bunny. It gets my hair looking smooth and sleek without greasy and weighed down. If you have bleached hair, this is an absolute must have.
Nicole L.
This is my go to conditioner when I don’t have any crazy colors in my hair. It smells amazing and keeps my hair silky smooth and shiny. It doesn’t make my scalp greasy like some conditioners and seems to rinse all the way out and not leave a residue. I would definitely recommend this product
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
This is a great conditioner but if you’re going to buy it anywhere buy it at TJ Maxx! Best bang for your buck! It’s sulfate free which I love and it leaves your hair feeling so smooth. If i do any hair masks this is the base for it!
Cassie U.
Great smell. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the shampoo/Conditioner. It doesn't seem to work as well and my hair doesn't get as soft. I love their hairspray/other products.
Adrian D.
This conditioner makes my hair feel a little like straw and I don't like that but I do like the scent that it gives off and it does make my hair feel lighter. I would recommend to others who have dyed hair.