BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Smooth Encounter blow dry extender crème is formulated to create the sleekest, shiniest blowouts that are 50% smoother. infused with coconut oil, it can be used on frizzy hair to smooth, and on wavy and curly textures to help achieve a straight, sleek look quicker luxurious crème won't weigh down hair but is able to tame unruly, frizzy or multi-textural hair helps blowouts last longer, decreases drying time and reduces frizz caused by thermal tools 1.0 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I have fine to medium wavy hair, which I occasionally like to blow dry straight. I think this product is too heavy for my hair, given that it contains several kinds of silicones as well as coconut oil. It does make my hair smooth, but there is a really fine line between that and oily. I have a travel size of this that I will use up when I really want my hair to be straight and shiny last minute, but for my hair type I don't think it's worth it for me to repurchase this, because I'm always afraid I'm going to use too much and subsequently have to spend more time washing it out. I usually wash my hair every other day, but if I use this I for sure have to wash my hair the next morning. I'm still giving it a pretty good rating because I think it's a good product for a certain hair type, it just isn't perfect for me.
Alisha N.
Alisha N.
Amelia, OH
My favorite hair care product. Having long, thick hair, this really helps with blow drying my hair. It also provides just a little bit of shine to it and makes my hair feel amazing