Smooth Sexy Hair 2.5-ounce Frizz Eliminator Smooth & Sleek Serum

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Tame frizzy, unruly or multi-textural hair with this Smooth Sexy Hair Frizz Eliminator Smooth and Sleek Serum that is infused with coconut oil to nourish and seal unruly hair. It is safe to use on chemically straightened hair or extensions and its long-lasting and lightweight formula helps prevent the effects humidity has on hair. Apply a small amount to dry hair to protect against frizziness and can be used daily to finish any style. Moisturizes hair and increases shine Shields against effects of humidity Can be used daily to finish any style Size: 2.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) serum Targeted area: Hair Hair type: Frizzy, dry, damaged Active ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Propanediol, Quaternium-95,Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smooth Sexy Hair 2.5-ounce Frizz Eliminator Smooth & Sleek Serum!
Norfolk , VA
This serum has been working wonders for my winter hair. It's lightweight, super silky to the touch serum, and it smells amazing. I put in my hair while its damp, regardless if I'm going to keep it naturally curly or flat iron it. It really keeps my frizz down for either style and keeps my hair protected as well.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Curly, Coarse
Roseville
I don't have frizzy hair often living where I do. But I went to Hawaii and was told to buy a frizz eliminator. I love this product. It helped keep my hair calm and beautiful while enjoying my vacation.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Las Vegas, NV
I have highlights so my hair is a bit frizzy on the ends. My hair is fine so serums tend to weigh down my hair somewhat. After the shower I use a few spritzes of this though and my hair is smooth and shiny. Loved it!!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Thin
Muncie, IN
I put this in my hair after every shower and it really helps with the frizziness. It also really smooth your hair. You only need a couple squirts for this to last a long time. It might be a small bottle but it will last you a long time and it is worth paying for.
Dark Brown
Saint Cloud, FL
It smells so good and leaves my hair looking shiny and feeling smooth. I use this everytime i straighten my hair. Scent is so good and lasts a long time. It is so effective and i am very satisfied with this product.
If you have frizzy hair and want to try to eliminate that, I do not suggest this product. It was a little pricey and not for the value of the product. In comparison to other products I’ve used I would not suggest it.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Phoenix
Love love love this product a little goes a long way don’t need to much of it .make hair feel soft and silky .its not to heavy unless u put to much so if u have thin hair U have nothing to worry about
This product is a little runny, which means it’s a nice lightweight well! It’s made with coconut oil and I know I’m getting the right amount of moisture added to my hair when I use this product. It also smells nice and sweet and who doesn’t love their hair to smell good?
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Fine, Color Treated
Normal
Works great ! If I don’t use it in my hair , I notice the frizz more. I have thick hair too so I recommend and also affordable. Buy at a salon instead of drug store
San Antonio, TX
I love this serum to smooth out my hair! It's lightweight and doesn't make my hair super oily. It also makes my hair softer and gives it a great shine.
Black / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Wavy, Thick