BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo

Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

Kukui nut oil is an ancient Hawaiian secret used for its humidity resistant abilities and is blended into this hydrating shampoo, along with vanilla bean and creamy cocoa butter. It helps make the most style-stubborn locks softened, smoothed and frizz free.

Does this really help with frizz? I have frizzy hair, but everything I try that works makes my hair oily as well. [product:maui-moisture-smooth-repair-vanilla-bean-shampoo]
Does this really work?Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner[product:maui-moisture-smooth-repair-vanilla-bean-shampoo]
Start your review of Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo!
Roseann L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have curly fair. This takes my frizz and makes my hair silky. It’s usually sold out at my drug store
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo uploaded by Jessica O.
Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo uploaded by Jessica O.
I absolutely adore this shampoo! It smells so good (reminds me of a vanilla cookies and cream scent) and leaves your hair smelling the same way! It really works on my frizzy hair when the humidity is high. I highly recommend this shampoo and suggest using it with the matching conditioner for the best results.
Nayeli D.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This shampoo is good!!!! First of all, I love the smell it’s so delicious. Second, I leaves my hair looking and feeling great. The shampoo is affordable and easy to find, it is smaller than your average shampoos but the quality makes up for the size.
Christina M.
NYC
Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo uploaded by Christina M.
Purchased at: Target
maui moisture smells so good and I wash my hair with it all the time, I have a couple of the sense but my favorite one is the vanilla
grisleidy G.
I recently just started this shampoo and I love it the smell of it it’s just great and it’s easy to manage.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo uploaded by Shelbie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wanted to like this product...its too thick and feels like it doesn't rinse out well. When I dry my hair it seems oily and heavy. I will be returning....it doea smell good though!
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
Línea orgánica, no testado en animales y te deja el cabello infinita mente limpio, hidratado.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
This shampoo smells like vanilla icing. It also cleans your hair well without drying it out. I like it. I have 3b hair and it leaves my curls nice when I use it with the conditioner
Wendi O.
Smells great and gives my hair shine and volume! My favorite shampoo so far for my fine, curly hair. The scent is stronger, which I like but might irritate someone looking for a mild scent. It works the best for curly hair without weighing it down and making it greasy.
Sarah W.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I love that it lathers up even though it’s free of sulfates, so it feels like it’s really cleaning my scalp. The scent is amazing! It smells like a cupcake and the scent lasts, but isn’t overpowering. I also really like how all Maui Moisture products have Aloe Vera as the main ingredient!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cydney C.
Ellijay, GA
il y a 2 ans
Paris T. il y a un an
This doesn’t make your hair oily. It doesn’t make frizz go away 100% but I can tell a difference when I use it. Plus it smells amazing. And it doesn’t have all the bad ingredients in it like most shampoos and conditioners.
Tamra M.