Dying to try Purology smooth perfection line Pureology Smooth Perfection Smoothing Serum Pureology Smooth Perfection Lightweight Smoothing Lotion Smooth Perfection Shampoo [product:pureology-smooth-perfection-conditioner-34-fl-oz/-1000-ml] Does hair feel amazing and soft??
Lino Lakes, MN - il y a 4 mois

6 answers

Yes! My hair is wavy and frizzy and I always have to use a detangler when I get out of the shower, but when I used the shampoo and conditioner from this line, my brush just sailed right through my hair so easily. It was silky soft and smooth after I blow dried it and the smoothing lotion works great on flyaways and you can use a lot of it and it doesn't make your hair greasy at all. Amazing Stuff!
il y a un mois
I honestly use it even when I’m not styling my hair just air drying and it makes it a lot less frizzy and soft.
il y a 2 mois
Yes feels soft , I use it on tips not on scalp, and it feels good I use it with my straightener and leaves my hair way smoother then without the lotion. Only one I didn’t like was shampoo it lathers really nice but I feel like it did weigh my hair down and made it look greasy on my roots!
il y a 4 mois
I thought it left my hair super weighed down and heavy. And the scent is overpowering.
il y a 4 mois
I loved it! I haven’t been using heat on my hair lately, but when I used this combined with a hair dryer, it felt super smooth and soft!
il y a 4 mois
It definitely makes my hair feel like I just left the salon! I was impressed and mentioned the brand to my stylist. She confirmed it was a good brand and she has used it before too.