BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE THERAPY

silk-like smoothness pearl-like shine A unique complex of vitamins and minerals that instantly strengthen, protect, moisturize, and repair dry, brittle or damaged hair. Usa 1-2 times per week to prevent breakage. ; see more...

• "I used this in high school and it was decent." in 1 review
  • "Use a real oil treatment that contains natural oils and herbs instead." in 1 review
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I support this product. Oil treatments are great for everybody.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
This product does not "FIX" anything, it just coats your hair in silicone. I had to get my hair stripped, because I used this product. I thought it worked, because my hair was soft. So I used it again a few days later when the silicone was wearing off. Horrible!! Don't be duped! It's cheap for a reason.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I used this in high school and it was decent. I have not tried it lately so I am wondering if the formula has changed? Definitely a little goes a long way when using this.
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use to use this on me and my sister hair wen we were young n teens it leaves your hair shiny and smooth and u just can't let it get so hot cuz it will damage your hair I havnt tried it since I was 15 know I'm 23 wit red hair idk if it will be good for my hair know
courtney c.
courtney c.
Sylvania, GA
I actually like this hot oil treatment. These are great to do every so often - maybe once a month if you blowdry your hair daily, or use any type of heat products daily on hair - or dye your hair a lot.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
While this product will make your hair look and feel good, it is not a true oil treat and does not nourish the hair. As someone else noticed, this product just coats your hair with silicon. Use a real oil treatment that contains natural oils and herbs instead. Avoid this.
suzana c.
suzana c.
Qualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seuQualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seus pós e rubor.s pós e rubor.