BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE THERAPY

Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Moisturizing Set Mousse Elasticity, Control and Heat Protection ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nandi W.
Works well on natural hair, human hair and synthetic wigs. You have to use a lot of product. It is best used before you go to bed. Wrap your hair with flexi rods. For natural wrap, use pins and wrap your hair with a silk scarf. Do not apply a lot of oil with this product. Use it with a moisturizer/ conditioner.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is good on blow-dried hair/straight and wavy hair. Even though this is the firm hold it doesn’t hold my kinky hair very well. It’s good for keeping the frizz down and for laying down your edges if you’re into that kind of thing. But really not for anything else. I have 4b/4c hair.
KG g.
Big part of my hair regimen. I use this product after I was my hair to set my hair for my curls for my rollerwraps and even my flat wraps when I decide to do them. This is also one of the products I use to add finishing touches when I braid hair to seal and give shine yo braids
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
i love this stuff, i normally get it from the family dollar or my local beauty supply store . i use it to hold down my hair and stuff . overall i just love the smell of it .
Tiffanie R.
MCKEESPORT, PA
Great product I prefer to use this on my hair as opposed to jail which makes it feel crunchy and hard in dry using this still gives me what I want and it's soft to the touch
Ayanna F.
Grand Rapids, MI
This mousse is a good go to mousse. It has a very nice smell and I like the tingling feeling it gives to the scalp. This is one of a few products I use in my hair when I want to just wash and wear it naturally curly. It does not weigh my hair down at all and prevents the frizz we curly heads are familiar with.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I love this mousse,you can smell and feel the tea tree oil if you have shampooed your hair good enough! Tea tree oil aids in cleaning your scalp as well as growing your lovely locks. When I go to the store I usually get this as one of my choices of mousse as it does very good and works well for bounce and body.
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
I like how this product adds moisture to my hair and stimulates my scalp. I like to use this when I flat twist my hair. It did not have enough hold for me when I did a flexi rod set but I still enjoy this product
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This is my go to mousse. I tried it for the first time a few months back and have been in love every since. It is lightweight. It does not weigh the hair down. I love the minty smell and it is not greasy. I will continue to use this mousse in my daily hair regiment.
DONNA V.
My hair is sooooo thin and dry so almost anything I put on it weighs it down and makes it look terrible. This is product is so light and does magic when my hair is frizzy. I just spray a couple pumps all over, flat iron it and its bouncy, shiny, and best of all frizz free!....