BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Nita F.
I like this styling mousse because it does what it's supposed to do. I would say that it does meet my expectations for the price. It reasonably priced. But I don't like the residue it leaves. I've tried a few others and they weren't as residuey. I probably would but it again.
Destiny S.
The design of this bottle is great because I've had problems with mousse tips breaking off in the past. When I need to keep my hair one way for a long day I'll pile on this mousse, which for the price is pretty affordable and while it meets my expectations of holding my curls, it leaves them brittle and hard, so I would not buy it again.
Annessa P.
This was one of first mousses I ever used, and for years it was my go to product. I eventually branched out and found better products, and realized that this mousse wasn't as effective as I thought it was. It left my hair very brittle feeling and really hard.
Audrey R.
I bought this hoping it would work better than some of the more expensive hair mousses I have, but I found the texture to be quite slimey feeling. My hair is very thick and curly/wavy, and I found my hair became poofy hours after putting the mousse in. Won't be repurchasing.
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
This is the only mousse I have used in over 20 years. It's lightweight and it holds your style together. It doesn't flake and it smells pretty good too.
Sharon W.
Ive used this product over 10 yeats on my hair to wash n go and to straighten my hair. It works vwet well and does not leave my hair sticky.
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
This mousse helped really well with my frizzy hair! It beat the humidity but I wish the texture of it was different.
Erika A.
Carmel, IN
It is good for braids to keep them in longer. I wouldn't suggest on your actual hair because it is slightly heavy.
merelyn d.
Doral, florida
I am using this product on time, And I like the result in my natural curly hair, I would like to try another variety of this brand.