BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Smooth 'N Shine Polishing Nourishing Mousse: Revives and nourishes the condition of your hair and gives your style luxurious control Thermal protection helps prevent heat damage to keep hair healthy with incredible shine Extra hold Extra body Weightless style Luxurious feel and control see more...

• I was wondering if this mousse actually adds shine to my ...1 Answers
Chakirah K.
I was excited to see a moose with tea tree oil and olive oil. It is a nice product it smells really nice and refreshing. I have had this bottle for two years I don’t use it very often. I love the way it tingle on the scalp. My only dislike is the sticky residue it leaves on my hands.
Odalys T.
It's ok, a little goes a long way. Even if you have dried hair a couple of day's after, your hair will be greasy. I recommended to use only on the tip's of your hair. That's where I think this products does its charms.
Kristie J.
I purchased this product with out knowing anything about it and I am so glad I did. It is the best I have used. It really gives my hair a nice fluff and hold. It doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy. The lift and curls last all day and it gives my hair a nice shine. I love this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Jasmine H.
Ft Washington, MD
This mouse is AMAZING!! It gave me lots of hold and good shine. The mousse did not leave my hair feeling dry. I have fairely flaky scalp and the tee tree was so soothing and tingly on my scalp. I also notice I had less flaking with this product. Love it!!
Janaya D.
San Antonio, TX
This mousse is the best! SMELLS GOOD! And it's made with olive & tea tree oil! That's the best oils to put in your hair to make it look and be very healthy! This can hold my curls for hours & all night!
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
I love anything with tea tree oil. This makes my hair shiny and it makes it feel soft unlike some mouse that can make your hair hard. I highly recommend this product.
Donna N. Jeff T.
Kittanning, PA
I have super thick hair and this mousse tames the wild curls down. I love the pleasant smell and results I get from it!
Jordan C.
Gainesville, FL
Decent, not the best mousse option. it does hold your hair shape pretty well not crazily oily.
Kiana M.
I was wondering if this mousse actually adds shine to my hair without weighing it down. My main problem is that my hair is rather dry but all the other mousses I've tried a very heavy & I don't like that .