Smooth 'n Shine Smooth and Shine Polishing Olive and Tea Tree Revivoil Deep Recovery Conditioner, 13.5 Ounce

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Christine H.
Saint Marys, GA
Works well really conditions. Hair leaves silky soft and touchable seems to reverse damage amazingly
Misty J.
It product is awesom! I use it in my hair as well as my kids hair. It smell good and it leaves my hair silky smooth. Love it!
Ladrina E.
My daughter loves this product and so do i. my daughter is 13 and has mid bak length hair. It takes me hours to wash dry condition and flat iron it but this product is a plus in our lives.
Eiajha C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is really great for African American kinky , coarse , curly textures this product is wonderful it provides moisture, shine and luster in one treatment go buy it and it's affordable !
Veronica z.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very curly coarse hair and its very dry I use this a a pick me up I use when my hair is really dry and unlike other products it doesn't weigh my hair down it actually gives my curs a bounce
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has a very tight curl and I am always looking for a product that will enhance my curls but also keep them from frizzing. This stuff does the trick. It has a great texture and I don't need much to saturate my hair. I like using this on my hair while its wet so it dries in my hair.