Smooth 'n Shine Schwarzkopf® Black Seed Oil & Coconut Oil Straightening  Polisher uploaded by Jeannine L.

Smooth 'n Shine Schwarzkopf® Black Seed Oil & Coconut Oil Straightening Polisher

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Up to 79% less breakage blow dry heat protection humidity protection.

Introvert C.
Mission
I have really thick curly hair that is almost impossible to tame without using too much product. However, I soon found out this product is perfect for me. I first applied a dime size amount to my hair and then parted in two sections (top & bottom). Once again I applied a small amount to the ends to be assured that they were not going to be damaged. This product smelled heavenly and while I was applying it, my hair immediantly felt smoother/softer. Furthermore, I followed the product by blowing my hair with a blow dryer and a brush to further aid the process in getting straight hair. After that, I started straightening it with my iron, and the finishing results were outstanding! My hair did not have no frizz whatsoever. It did not make my hair appear oily like other products do, and it did smooth out my hair in order to have that sleek look. I recommend this product to anyone who has problem in achieving that perfect straight hair we all crave for, and the best thing is that the price for a full size bottle is cost-friendly. I am totally stacking up for the next time I go to the market. [I received a free sample from Digitry.com however these are all my honest reviews and opinions, thank you.]
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My hair is really long, thick, and super curly- & with that comes lots of volume, frizzing & the occasional fly-away- which is precisely why I wanted to give this polisher a try in the 1st place. The first thing i fell in love with was the clever combination of Black Seed Oil + Coconut Oil- both pleasant and calming. I like that although its a straightening "polish", it isn't greasy or oily, in the least bit & doesn't leave your hair tacky, flaky or stiff either. Another good thing is that a little truly goes a long way with this polisher- HUGE plus! I just take a few drops and evenly distribute it through my wet hair, then either flat iron or blow my hair out straight & víola!! Goodbye Frizz- Hello Shine!
▪I would recommend Smooth'n Shine Straightening Polisher to friends and family. Even though it's suitable for all hair types, this product would be a great choice and work wonders for those with dry, frizzy, damaged hair.

[I received this product for free, from Digitry.com, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.]
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Smooth n Shine Black Seed Oil & Coconut Oil Straightening Polisher helps keep my hair from being frizzy and it is great to use with a flat iron. A little goes a long way so hair doesn't look greasy. I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.