BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE POLISHING

With Aloe Vera. Non-greasy. No-wax. No-alcohol. This super shine conditioning gel, enriched with Aloe Vera, allows you to gloss, protect and define even hard-to-hold styles. . see more...

Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I would say that this is a conditioning gel but definitely not good on hold. If you want to smooth down fly away's this is not the gel for you. It seems to work well at first but in about an hour I had the frizzy halo. Smells great and better used for setting curls on naturally hair. It doesn't get hard and doesn't flake.
Ka l.
Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Super Shine Conditioning Gel is a decent gel. I used it back in the days. It holds my curls well. I hate crunchy curls so this product works well since its the total opposite. Smells good too.
kelsey d.
Decatur, GA
it didn't hold my edges down but it did hold my curls all day and kept it looking glossy. not the best but the affordable one