BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE POLISHING #59 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Silk & Exotic Oils. Heat protect. Humidity resistant. It s all about Silk!  Silk n Sleek Straightening Polish with silk amino acids and essential oils.  Formulated for heat styling protection, radiant shine and perfecting smooth straight styles. . see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is great for making your hair shine and feel silky smooth." in 1 review
  • "It's a really great product to use when you straighten your hair." in 1 review
  • "It has a lot more quality than other brands, the price is accessible, I usually use it after shower and it leave my hair smooth " in 1 review
Makeup B.
hialeah
Ive used this product plenty of times and it never failed me i would keep on buying it until i find a better one which i think it aint happening.this has a great value and its not pricey at all ive bought it 2 times already
Marisol R.
Austin , TX
This product is great. I use it when my hair is wet and then blow dry it. And it feels my hair looking good and it smells good as well. My hair last longer straight as well.
Yohana A.
I don't use much on my hair so it doesn't get too oily. I use it either when I wet it and put up in a bun, or if I'm blow drying my hair and I don't want it to be dry. I would recommend it to anyone to use
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Me and my mom obsess over this because it does great. It helps with frizz. The oil helps keep your hair soft me and my mother would always use this when I was smaller I stopped but my mom continues too and she still loves it.
Alondra V.
This thing is great! My hair lacks shine for some reason maybe because it's super damage lol I use my straighter a lot so that could be the reason why. I use it when I wash my hair and I let it air drive than I apply it. And it smells really good
Samantha T.
I've been using this brand for years !

I don't only use it for flat ironing, I actually even use it for blow drying my natural hair. You don't even need to apply much for your hair to stretch more than you thought it would be able to without flat ironing.

It makes my blow drying/ flat ironing process a breeze!
antonette r.
Sacramento , CA
I would give 5 if it wasn't so heavy on my hair. Best value for heat protectant! I have dark curly hair and I use it after I get out the shower. I prefer this over any other products. Maybe it could be a lighter serum just to better my experience😏
Mirna M.
I love this product and ive been using it for years it really helps keeps my hair smooth and really silky soft . I find this works even better than other more expensive brands that ive used
karina ramirez a.
West New York, NJ
I love this! I have years using it It's awesome! is cheap but really works ;) keeps my hair shiny ,soft, feels like silk , no freeze and heat protect..I really love!
BRIANA P.
Moss Point, MS
Having natural hair is easier thanks to Smooth' N Shine Polisher. My hair doesn't frizz when I flat iron it and after it dries it's not dry and has a shine.
Danielle F.
Mesa, AZ
Does it make your hair greasy looking at all?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Never seen or heard of it. Is it thick or watery?