Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Nourishing Deep Recovery Conditioner 1.7 fl. oz. Pouch

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Revive dry, damaged hair to recovery with the perfectly balanced blend of olive & tea tree oils. This nourishing deep conditioner helps to repair, protect and revive hair with moisture & shine. A stimulating rinse-out treatment that conditions, reconstructs and transforms damaged hair on a microscopic level, so hair doesn't feel weighed down! see more...

• Does anyone know what stores I can purchase this at I use...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deirysa M.
Doral, FL
It's a good product, I use it when I want to make my hair curly. My curls last longer and look shiny, this moisturizes my hair perfectly
Monique  C.
Harrison, NJ
Very good product for thick,curly hair ! I've mixed this product for coconut and olive oil for extra moisture.
Vatreece D.
Does anyone know what stores I can purchase this at I use to see them in Walmart all the time but not anymore?