Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Nourishing Deep Recovery Conditioner 1.7 fl. oz. Pouch

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Revive dry, damaged hair to recovery with the perfectly balanced blend of olive & tea tree oils. This nourishing deep conditioner helps to repair, protect and revive hair with moisture & shine. A stimulating rinse-out treatment that conditions, reconstructs and transforms damaged hair on a microscopic level, so hair doesn't feel weighed down! see more...

• Does anyone know what stores I can purchase this at I use to see ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using tea tree oil products for my scalp because it helps with itchiness this conditioner was very moisturizing and affordable. you can buy it and rite aid or any beauty supply store. Perfect for ethnic hair.
Monique  C.
Harrison, NJ
Very good product for thick,curly hair ! I've mixed this product for coconut and olive oil for extra moisture.
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
It's a good product, I use it when I want to make my hair curly. My curls last longer and look shiny, this moisturizes my hair perfectly
Vatreece D.
Does anyone know what stores I can purchase this at I use to see them in Walmart all the time but not anymore?