Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade 2 oz. Jar uploaded by Madelyne s.Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade 2 oz. Jar uploaded by Angie W.Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade 2 oz. Jar uploaded by Angie W.

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Lasting Edge Fixation &Amp; Control Weightless Style Olive &Amp; Tea Tree Oils Finally! The Unruly Hairs At The Edges Of My Hairline Are Put In Their Place! Olive &Amp; Tea Tree Revivoil Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade Controls And Keeps Fine Hairs At The Edge (Nape &Amp; Temple) In Place. Formulated With A Perfectly Balanced Blend Of Olive &Amp; Tea Tree Oils For Moisture, Shine And Stimulating Feel, Plus Cosmetic Surfactancts That Offer A Sleeker, Non-Waxy Feel. Provides Lasting Edge Fixation And Condole. Made In Usa see more...

Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Very greasy. It doesn't lay edges and it is about $5. My hair type is 4c and this just did not work for it. It smells alright and it doesn't last long. Only lasted about 30 minutes. It is definitely room for improvement with this product. Doesn't hold.
Angie W.
Martins Ferry, OH
I don not...... I repeat DO NOT recommend this to anyone. It left my hair greasy and heavy. Did NOT hold up in heat and humidity. It's worth putting in a few extra dollars for a good product.
Rachel M.
N Miami Beach, FL
Lasting edge control is a lie first on all this bro duct shouldn't be a edge control it should be a polishing serum or something it did not lay my edges down even when I applied it and tied it down with a scarf and secondly this pomade melted not on my head but In the jar one day I opened it and it was just liquid I don't not recommend for a lasting edge control.
Kirsten H.
This product does not work well at all. I have a lot of friends that have tried to use it and they say it is terrible. It also looks terrible.
Ajee B.
I don't even think this product is worth the one star. It does not give a good hold at all. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Ebony J.
Little Rock, AR
Only thing this product did was make my hair curl more. Did not lay my edges down at all. Find a better product
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I do not like this at all. It didn't lay my hair down and it made my hair look like I had dandruff all day!
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
IS THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORK ???