Smooth 'N Shine Polishing Mousse Curled Up

BY SMOOTH'N SHINE POLISHING

Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Curled Up Curl Activating Mousse.
Jojoba oil.
Curl define.
Strong hold define curls.
Formula con jojoba.
Thermal protect. see more...

• I been looking for something that has a lot of hold for my curly ...1 Answers
  • How well does it work in a hot place like arizona?Be the first to answer!
  • How well does this mousse work because I have curly hair. Does it...1 Answers
Smooth 'N Shine Polishing  Mousse Curled Up
Smooth 'N Shine Polishing Mousse Curled Up
Buy on Kmart*
Gina B.
Gina B.
Nashville
Love this whole line. Mousse is great. Enough oil to keep the frizz down but not so much to be heavy. A must have in my hair care arsenal
Tatyana P.
Tatyana P.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I dislike like this product because it dried my hair out. It didn't keep my curls like other products do that I have used before
Alecia W.
Alecia W.
Pensacola, FL
The mousse is very light and brightens up your curls. It provides a strong hold and does not make your hair flaky.
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Excellent product, my curls is very very Fantástic, great, my curls are fabulous. súper recommend
Davetta S.
Davetta S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this product about a week ago in search of something new. So far I like it. It smoothes my hair down, not heavy or greasy and it lasts all day. The only con thus far is it seems to get a little sticky after it dries. Price is reasonable and I'm going to get more soon.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this mousse. It gave my curls a defined, moisturized feel with a shiny look. It's very affordable and easy to find. I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone with curly hair.
Arineth P.
Arineth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hasta ahora es el único producto que en verdad me ha definido los rulos y lo más importante no me da resequedad en el cuero cabelludo. Me encanta!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think it's too greasy and if you wanna do elaborate curls on your little girl or you this is perfect
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this mousse, leaves my hair soft and shiny while keeping my curls from frizzling out, I keep this on hand at all times! And I love that it doesn't make your hair hard.
Jose G.
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
Best thing on the market destroys all other products that do the exact same thing
Kandita S.
Kandita S.
I been looking for something that has a lot of hold for my curly hair. But everything I've tried worked in the first 2 hours but hour three was a bummer because my curls looked like i just woke up and stepped out. Is this a great product for that?
Maricruz R.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this mousse work because I have curly hair. Does it really hold well and what other recommendations can ya give me about it
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it work in a hot place like arizona?