BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Alcohol-Free Protein-rich and alcohol-free, Gellation styling gels improve hair s texture and condition as they style and polish.  Extra Hold Gellation provides strong, lasting control that feels lightweight and natural. ; see more...

ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STUFF its smells amazing. .i get mines from walmart and irs so convenient. .its not heavy on the hair and does leaves the flakes on it either..
Xochitl R.
ITS A GOOD PRODUCT! IT DOES THE JOB. VERY AFFORDABLE PRODUCT. IT IS EFFECTIVE. ITS VERY LIGHT WEIGHT AND MY HAIR IS VERY FINE.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Not too happy with this product although it hasn't left flake which is a plus it didn't hold as well as I hoped
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I'm not sure if this is curly girl friendly but it really works for me. I applied it using a leave in conditioner and the gel and I combed it through my hair and let it air dry. It doesn't flake up or leave anything white in my hair like some gels and my hair still feels very hydrated even when I use this. My curls are super defined and the price is super cheap so it lasts a long time. You can't beat this gel.
Jennifer C.
This gel is ok. It's nothing to write home about. I do love the smell- kind of like fruit punch. But the hold is not strong enough. Like most curlies, I look for products that can give me multi day hair and this was just much too light. But the fragrance is amazing and it's not an awful product. Just not for my low porosity, course curls. :)
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
This product is a OK gel it needs to have more holding power and a little less watery especially since I wear a lot of ponytails I have ato have a great gel to lay m6 hair down and stay down
Marisol P.
Whittier, CA
I actually like this product because it's not like normal gel it smells so good btw.this is something g u will want to use for something more simple
Alayla M.
Roma, TX
Great use for when you want a spiky Mohawk and will rock a new look every day to impress
Lidia Z.
He probado otros fijadores y me gustan mas otras marcas, de este no me gusta el aroma 😒
Daisy Y.
My sister owns this. I guess I'm reveiwing for her. She has thick and long hair. This helps keep it in place for when she goes to school. I personally don't use gel at all. I'd recommend because she's very picky about what she puts in her hair.