BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE

Alcohol-Free Protein-rich and alcohol-free, Gellation styling gels improve hair s texture and condition as they style and polish.  Extra Hold Gellation provides strong, lasting control that feels lightweight and natural. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Great styling gel I use this in my hair and my kids hair. My hair color is black and thick/natural. It's good value and affordable. It's effective. It's lightweight gel that holds but doesn't weigh your hair down.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I'm not sure if this is curly girl friendly but it really works for me. I applied it using a leave in conditioner and the gel and I combed it through my hair and let it air dry. It doesn't flake up or leave anything white in my hair like some gels and my hair still feels very hydrated even when I use this. My curls are super defined and the price is super cheap so it lasts a long time. You can't beat this gel.
Giselle P.
El Cajon, CA
I found this product on Pinterest and ever since I got it, Ihave non stopped used it. I use this product everytime I want to slick my hair down because of hairs sticking up. I use this costly when I straighten my hair because not only does it leave it soft, it leaves it shiny as if it was natural. This product not only looks good but it is good for your hair because it contains Aloe Vera.
Daisy Y.
My sister owns this. I guess I'm reveiwing for her. She has thick and long hair. This helps keep it in place for when she goes to school. I personally don't use gel at all. I'd recommend because she's very picky about what she puts in her hair.
Jennifer C.
This gel is ok. It's nothing to write home about. I do love the smell- kind of like fruit punch. But the hold is not strong enough. Like most curlies, I look for products that can give me multi day hair and this was just much too light. But the fragrance is amazing and it's not an awful product. Just not for my low porosity, course curls. :)
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
This product is a OK gel it needs to have more holding power and a little less watery especially since I wear a lot of ponytails I have ato have a great gel to lay m6 hair down and stay down
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STUFF its smells amazing. .i get mines from walmart and irs so convenient. .its not heavy on the hair and does leaves the flakes on it either..
Marisol P.
Whittier, CA
I actually like this product because it's not like normal gel it smells so good btw.this is something g u will want to use for something more simple
Xochitl R.
ITS A GOOD PRODUCT! IT DOES THE JOB. VERY AFFORDABLE PRODUCT. IT IS EFFECTIVE. ITS VERY LIGHT WEIGHT AND MY HAIR IS VERY FINE.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Not too happy with this product although it hasn't left flake which is a plus it didn't hold as well as I hoped