BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSmooth 'n Shine
Polishing Gellation Plus Weightless Hold Styling Gel

Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Gellation Plus Weightless Hold Styling Gel

by Smooth 'n Shine

Alcohol-Free Protein-rich and alcohol-free, Gellation styling gels improve hair s texture and condition as they style and polish.  Extra Hold Gellation provides strong, lasting control that feels lightweight and natural. ;

Does it leave spots in your hair?
Start your review of Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Gellation Plus Weightless Hold Styling Gel!
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Great styling gel I use this in my hair and my kids hair. My hair color is black and thick/natural. It's good value and affordable. It's effective. It's lightweight gel that holds but doesn't weigh your hair down.
Giselle P.
El Cajon, CA
Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Gellation Plus Weightless Hold Styling Gel uploaded by Giselle P.
I found this product on Pinterest and ever since I got it, Ihave non stopped used it. I use this product everytime I want to slick my hair down because of hairs sticking up. I use this costly when I straighten my hair because not only does it leave it soft, it leaves it shiny as if it was natural. This product not only looks good but it is good for your hair because it contains Aloe Vera.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Not too happy with this product although it hasn't left flake which is a plus it didn't hold as well as I hoped
Ari S.
Atlanta, GA
Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Gellation Plus Weightless Hold Styling Gel uploaded by Ari S.
I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STUFF its smells amazing. .i get mines from walmart and irs so convenient. .its not heavy on the hair and does leaves the flakes on it either..
Xochitl R.
ITS A GOOD PRODUCT! IT DOES THE JOB. VERY AFFORDABLE PRODUCT. IT IS EFFECTIVE. ITS VERY LIGHT WEIGHT AND MY HAIR IS VERY FINE.
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
This product is a OK gel it needs to have more holding power and a little less watery especially since I wear a lot of ponytails I have ato have a great gel to lay m6 hair down and stay down
Marisol P.
Whittier, CA
I actually like this product because it's not like normal gel it smells so good btw.this is something g u will want to use for something more simple
Cassandra B.
I absolutely adore Smooth & Shine products! I was lucky to have found them at my local dollar store and immediately noticed that not only are they wonderfully effective but they're surprisingly inexpensive as well! I'd make the switch to 100% Smooth & Shine products except I can never find them all in one place and now that I'm hospitalized, it's out of my hands, but I cannot wait to get out and get an income so I can resume the hunt!
Jessica B.
Maple Shade, NJ
Affordable and holds the hair. It’s a bit flaky when it dries but I just wet my hands and smooth over
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I'm not sure if this is curly girl friendly but it really works for me. I applied it using a leave in conditioner and the gel and I combed it through my hair and let it air dry. It doesn't flake up or leave anything white in my hair like some gels and my hair still feels very hydrated even when I use this. My curls are super defined and the price is super cheap so it lasts a long time. You can't beat this gel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...