Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Diamond Luster Anti-Frizz Serum Poof Eraser uploaded by Aali R.

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE POLISHING

"Diamond Luster Anti-Frizz Serum: Poof Eraser 425&Deg;F Heat Protection This Luxurious Blend Of Creamy Conditioners, Serum And Quartz Crystal Delivers 425&Deg;F Heat Styling Protection, While Dramatically Smoothing Frizz And Unwanted ""Poof"". Hair Feels Incredibly Soft, Smooth And Full Of Prismatic Shine. Made In Usa" see more...

Melissa M.
Lancaster, CA
WOW! WOW! WOW! The Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Diamond Luster Anti-Frizz Serum is an AMAZING product! I have VERY long (to my rear end), naturally spiral curly, red hair & I have forever had issues with frizz, tangles & weigh down... This product has solved ALL of those issues! It is so easy to work with. After I was my hair & condition, I pop out of the shower, apply a quarter size amount to my hair (patting it from roots to tips - atop to underneath) and then comb out my hair. I can them brush or comb through my tightly, spiraled curls! It adds an almost 3-dementional shine that lasts for 2 days (as that is how often I was my hair). It does NOT weigh down the hair AND works easily with any tools you use (dryer, curling iron, flat iron). I have been using products like this for years upon years as I have to keep my hair healthy due to the fact that every six months I get it cut off and donate it to "Wigs For Kids". There are quite a few little ones out there that need wigs because of illnesses like cancer & I am honored to be able to help out! I get so many compliments because of the luster & shine my hair has & I owe it all to this serum!
Kim P.
This is an amazing inexpensive serum. It leaves your hair with a luxurious shine. It does not we igh the hair down. The product gets rid of fly aways and does not need to be reapplied daily. The products shine can last for multiple days. It can be purchased at your local drugstore.
Madisson G.
I actually love this stuff. I recommend using about a pea size otherwise it'll leave your hair incredibly oily. I normally wash my hair twice a week and find myself using it once after I wash my hair to give it more texture.
Diana H.
Fargo, ND
I absolutely love this product! Its great for people with dry, frizzy hair like mine. It adds great shine to your hair and makes it extremely soft! I love applying this right after the shower on my damp hair it gives you super soft, shiny hair all day!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Smooth and shine is a wonderful product I have thick coarse frizzy troll hair and with this I'm able to tame some of it. I love this stuff it's absolutely wonderful
Marisol H.
I love this product! This helps give shine to my hair very well and it helps my hair get tamed since my hair is curly and it tends to get frizzy when i go out. :)
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff especially in the summer and spring when it rains a lot. Just don't make the mistake of putting to much can weigh your down
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
This product really works to control frizzy hair. And I love using it before I straighten my hair, it leaves my hair soft and silky.💁
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
yes this is one of my favorite products it does just what it says I tried it about 2months ago and been using it since
Aali R.
Kankakee, IL
Works well I use right after I wash my wig to give the best shine,then I either straighten or curl my wig up .
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
Is this the product for natural hair or wigs and weave?