BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE POLISHING

Prismatic Shine. 425° Heat Protection. Shapely definition. Extra shine Diamond Luster Curl N Shape Spray Gel is a workable styling spray gel that delivers 425°F heat protect! A moisturizing, curl enhancing formula that gives you a long tasting anti-frizz benefit, even in humidity. Whether you prefer shapely definition to natural curls or hold to your heat-styled curls, Curl N Shape Spray Gel will leave hair hydrated, soft, and manageable. Curls are frizz-free with a Prismatic Shine. . see more...

Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I really really wanted to like this! But I absolutely hate the way this feels on my hair. I prefer to use products that when applied work well, but don't much change the texture of your hair. This just made me hair sticky and clumpy feeling. I used half the bottle trying to find a way to use this in a way I would like it, but after a ton of attempts it just didn't work for me. I gave it 2 stars because my son has longer, thick, course, very curly hair and it does help tame his frizz a bit and define his curls but he has other products he prefers a thousand times over. I'll not be repurchasing this product.
Joy C.
Silver Spring, MD
I just used this yesterday and it worked. My curls today are looking good and staying in place. I recommend you put oil or condition you hair before using it or else you hair is going to be very dry and sometimes when it drys, you'll see some white little flaky looking things. But it's just the gel.
leeyah b.
Great product. Good hold. nice smell not too many strong fumes. With the right amount used gives hair a great amount of shine, body and volume.
Heidi D.
Kelowna, BC
Good product... I use this stuff almost daily and has a good strong hold. If you have frizzy curly hair like myself, this product is a MUST HAVE!!!!