Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Conditioning Gel uploaded by Keana M.Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Conditioning Gel uploaded by Gemini M.

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE POLISHING

50% More Free! This extra hold conditioning and super-shining gel allows you to gloss and define even hard-to-hold styles.  No Grease - No Wax - No Alcohol ; see more...

Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair gel because it always have my edges together and it has my hair so small I get every time I use the brush it keeps my hair in tech all day 24 hours and it's very effective I will recommend it to everyone and it's very low on cost is not expensive at all it's like two dollars at your local beauty supply
Maricel O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for styling . Since I have curly hair it helps to keep my little curls back . It is very long lasting . I just wouldn't recommend using it every single day . It's great for high buns and pony tails not so useful as a leave in .
Vanessa P.
I love this smooth n shine gel; it leaves your hair feeling and looking great. It's not to oil and it doesn't leave your hair dry!!!
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
Gives hair a nice shine but does not lay my edges. I can't exactly remember the price but you can find it at Sally's & Walmart.
Trish S.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for my natural hair. I use this for my puff and twist out my edges . I use them for a cornrows also b
Daijza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, holds for hours and doesn't leave white crust behind on edges, and is a great price as well.
Lolo O.
This is one of my favorite conditioners! It is great for natural hair, it is great for dry hair
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
This is very good for styling , it's keeps a shine on your hair it also smells good .
Gemini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't hold the way it used to. Great scent and goes on smooth but does not provide an all day hold. Provides a great shine though. Love that it has aloe vera in it but I no longer use this gel to slick my hair and my edges down.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my daughter and it worked very well. Wished it came in a bigger container though. The gel is not heavy at all and does not flake as bad. It still flake but very little not really noticeable. It also condition and shine your hair.
Sandy M.
Palatka, FL
Do you use this before or after you straighten your hair?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What hair type is this best for? And is it good for colored hair?
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read that this gel is great, but I am a bit skeptical. I have thick, frizzy, wavy hair, and sometimes the gel looks like gunk on my hair instead of an invisible sleek look. Is this gel going to go well with my hair, and actually give me what I am looking for with no sticky gunky mess?