Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Conditioning Gel uploaded by Gemini M.Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Conditioning Gel uploaded by Keana M.

BY SMOOTH 'N SHINE POLISHING

50% More Free! This extra hold conditioning and super-shining gel allows you to gloss and define even hard-to-hold styles.  No Grease - No Wax - No Alcohol ; see more...

Gemini M.
Doesn't hold the way it used to. Great scent and goes on smooth but does not provide an all day hold. Provides a great shine though. Love that it has aloe vera in it but I no longer use this gel to slick my hair and my edges down.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I use this on my daughter and it worked very well. Wished it came in a bigger container though. The gel is not heavy at all and does not flake as bad. It still flake but very little not really noticeable. It also condition and shine your hair.
Kimberly T.
The alcohol in it causes my way to frizz and leaves major product build up once it dries. It also a watery texture which causes the hair to wave up instead stay straight.
Maricel O.
This is great for styling . Since I have curly hair it helps to keep my little curls back . It is very long lasting . I just wouldn't recommend using it every single day . It's great for high buns and pony tails not so useful as a leave in .
Zulay V.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioning gel really helps my hair. My hair is really dry so this helps it stay moist and feeling so soft. Also smells good. I would definitely refer this to someone else.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love these hair gel because it always have my edges together and it has my hair so small I get every time I use the brush it keeps my hair in tech all day 24 hours and it's very effective I will recommend it to everyone and it's very low on cost is not expensive at all it's like two dollars at your local beauty supply
Yinka G.
Seabrook, SC
This gel has the most AMAZING smell it makes u want to taste it! Besides the fact that it smooths down baby hairs along the hairline really well. But it doesn't have a really firm hold like other gels
Jadyn S.
I have very curly hair so when I put it up in a bun I need gel that hold my hair all in ! I love this because not only does it hold it very well but also conditions it !
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

Absolute best hair product you can buy and cheap. I've bought many many of this. Destroys all frizz. Want to try their other produccts too!
Vanessa P.
I love this smooth n shine gel; it leaves your hair feeling and looking great. It's not to oil and it doesn't leave your hair dry!!!
Sandy M.
Palatka, FL
Do you use this before or after you straighten your hair?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What hair type is this best for? And is it good for colored hair?
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I read that this gel is great, but I am a bit skeptical. I have thick, frizzy, wavy hair, and sometimes the gel looks like gunk on my hair instead of an invisible sleek look. Is this gel going to go well with my hair, and actually give me what I am looking for with no sticky gunky mess?
Celina G.
El Paso
Where can I buy a case of this product? Going crazy looking for it

back