Smooth Finish Foundation Powder

Powder foundation that offers breathable comfort. Apply dry or wet for sheer to full coverage, and matte or natural finish.

How is this product does it worth to the cost?
How would this compare to the KVD Lock it powder foundation ? How would it work with dry skin?
What’s your favorite brush to use with this powder foundation?
Start your review of Smooth Finish Foundation Powder!
Charlotte
Review for: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
Oh my God this smooth finishing Foundation powder is the most amazing thing I have ever tried in my life not only does it go on evenly but if you want it to be minimal too small coverage you can do that if you want it to be full coverage you can build it to be so it does not move once you put it to where you want it it stays in place if it's absolutely beautiful range of different colors it goes on like Silk and it goes on like a foundation but yet blur there's like a powder once it sets it's absolutely one of the most amazing things I have ever used in my life as it's truly a remarkable product and I feel like it's an absolute game-changer when it comes to Foundation / blurring powder is I think that everybody should make something like this for the fact that Laura Mercier did it is not a shock to me everything she does is amazing but this will forever be my go-to cuz it makes my skin in my face look airbrushed and Flawless every single time I use it I highly highly highly recommend this
Key West
Review for: 3C1 09 - Light to Medium with Cool Undertones
I bought this powder a few times already. I tried something else for a while, but the finish of this product is so good. Great matte powder, blends so well into the skin (to be fair, haven't tried it without primer). Great coverage. I mostly used a dense brush but it worked well with a fluffy large brush also. On a few occasions, I'd just pack it on with a sponge and with a little blending it didn't look like I didn't know how to put make up on, so I appreciate it for being forgiving (I'm usually on the run or don't want to bother spending too much time putting on my foundation). Its definitely pricey but I can't take a star out for that reason. The product itself has worked well for me, and I just keep reaching for it. Plus the shade doesn't darken like other products (nothing I can tell), so no guessing on getting a lighter shade. It's just all-around great.
Review for: 4N1 12 - Medium with Neutral Undertones
When I was in high school, I only used pressed powder foundation, but stopped using it in college. Last year, I was in Sephora looking for something lighter for everyday wear and decided to try this pressed powder. I have since bought it in three shades so I always have one that matches my skin in all seasons. It’s the perfect powder foundation! It applies and blends evenly. It’s buildable, so I can wear as little or as much as I need on a given day. Lasts all day long. I have combination skin and this foundation does a great job at keeping my forehead from looking shiny around noon. Love it!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
Overall love Laura Mercier and love this product, however, I still wish they kept the old [product:mineral-powder-spf-15-tender-rose-(-pink-ivory-for-very-fair-skin-tones-)-96g/034oz] since it was the best color match I’ve ever had and my holy grail everyday foundation for 7 years. It was also Less expensive and lasted longer. But this is the next best thing after Shiseido discontinued that product when they bought Laura Mercier, so I’m irked but I’m still gonna but it ( just not as happy about it).
Chicago
Review for: 4W1 10 - Medium with Warm Undertones
I love this product. I actually purchased it thinking it was a pressed powder and didn’t realize it was a foundation powder until later ! I use it like a setting powder over my regular foundation and love the shade and the finish it imparts on my skin. It doesn’t make me break out and is simply lovely. I hope they never discontinue this Little gem. It’s a little pricey but worth it as it’s lasted me almost a year. Highly recommend this product!Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
Seattle, WA
Review for: 3N1 07 - Light to Medium with Neutral Undertones
This is a holy grail foundation powder. Let me put it another way - if I had to give up everything in my makeup drawer except I could save one product, I would save this one in a heartbeat. I don't like to wear too much makeup, especially when I'm rushing out the door. I wash my face, put on a layer of sunscreen, dot some concealer under my eyes, do a sweep of my LM foundation powder, and finish up with Glossier Boy Brow. The whole thing takes 1 minute and I look so put together!
Chicago , IL
Review for: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
Best powder I use. I have used it for 6 + years now and it is the only thing that feels light on my skin, doesn't dry me out, and doesn't give me a fake finish. I love it so much bc it is buildable and compared to any other pressed powder I have used, there is just nothing that stacks up.
Love the brand and love this product! I use it in multiple shades throughout the year (11 in the summer, 7 in the winter) I have combination skin with a gold undertone.
Livonia, MI
Review for: 2W1 06 - Light with Warm Undertones
I have used this powder foundation for the past 10 years or so and I have to say, it is the best.  once or twice a year I will decide to try something new and will regret it pretty quickly and always come back to this.  It provides buildable coverage and it works great at covering up blemishes and redness.  it is smooth on the skin and not heavy.  it doesn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles like some other foundations do.
Review for: 2N1 05 - Light with Neutral Undertones
I really liked this smooth finishing foundation powder because it does exactly what it’s supposed to do which is smooth out th skin and give it that airbrushed look. This can be built up so you can apply a minimal amount for that subtle look or you can add more for a rather full coverage look. It also sits nicely with all of my other makeup products so that was also a bonus. It was nice and I really enjoyed using it and would definitely recommend.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
I purchased this after learning that I needed to be setting my liquid foundation, and I was very apprehensive because finishing powders I’ve used in the past have left me really Cakey & leave fine lines visible but this product did neither of those things. It goes on smooth and feels very light on the skin. I like that it set my make up for at least 12 hours without feeling like I added an inch of product to my skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chandler, AZ
il y a 9 mois
Emily R. • il y a 9 mois
Thanks everyone. I knew the day would come and being an Arizona native, I’ve always used protection on my face!! But I have many of the serums and Vitamin C products mentioned.. time to keep trying to “not look my age”.... so I’m told. I’m not saying that!!! LOL 🌸❤️. Thanks beauties 💋
il y a 10 mois
Alexis R. have you tried this foundation and would you recommend ?
Fernanda D. • il y a 5 mois
Yes.. You should give it a try. I totally recommend it.
Middleton, MA
il y a 2 ans
Is this a replacement to Mineral Pressed Powder? I love the mineral pressed powder, but it’s discontinued and I wish to find something just like it
Lauren C. • il y a un an
Its not mineral but it’s a great foundation powder!