Smooth Away Hair Removal System - As Seen on TV uploaded by stefanie b.

BY SMOOTH AWAY

Remove that stubborn hair anywhere with Smooth Away. A revolutionary way to remove hair, Smooth Away removes hair by exfoliating with a flex-crystal pad that removes hair at the same time without the harsh chemicals or pain of other hair removal methods. Smooth Away is perfect for facial and body use - use it anywhere you have unwanted hair! This kit includes a travel case, one large applicator, one small applicator, five small flex-applicator pads and five large flex-applicator pads. Additional pads sold separately. It's safe for the upper lip; sensitive areas and all other areas of the body. see more...

• I have been wanting one of these but I want to know if they reall...1 Answers
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This is extremely damaging to everyone's skin.
Basically you rub and rub and rub in one area until your skin gets irritated and turns red yet "removes" hair. It takes so long, and claims that you "don't" need a razor after using this. Yeah sure, I guess you don't need a razor if you rub your skin with this until it is ruined....
This product is something I would recommend to my worst enemy.
Elena H.
Elena H.
London, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
While, I did not use these on my face, I did use it on my arms and legs. I actually had some wonderful results! Soft and smooth legs and arms! I didn't have to "scrub" as some reviews state and the paper is not rough enough to hurt you unless improperly used. For an As Seen On Tv product, I quite enjoyed it!
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Leaves a terrible red rash in the area you are trying to remove hair. Takes forever to remove the hair and is almost like sandpaper on your skin. VERY VERY drying and gives a burning feeling! DO NOT BUY this product it is a waste of your money! Ended up sending it back to the company.
Yocelyn B.
Yocelyn B.
Alexandria, VA
Ok I thought this would be amazing and easier to shave with, I was wrong. It only shaves a few tiny hairs and that's it you waste more time trying to shave with it than a normal razor. Not worth the buy.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is a total failure. It does not removes any hair in my face, instead it gave a really painful skin irritation that lasted for several days. It is very rough with the skin and no matter how much you rub and rub the hair it is not removed at all. This is the worst product I have ever tried in my skin and I would not recommend its use to anyone. I got it in a monthly subscription box and it harm my skin and makes me very unhappy and frustrated. Do not use it nor even try it, please it will ruin your skin for several day.
Clara G.
Clara G.
It surely removes the hair without any pain but the tape that is used can damage the skin pretty easly. The tape is sand paper.
Also takes a lot of time for you to do one leg.
It doesn't actually works on the armpits and bikini line that well either.
It took like 2/3 days for the hair to grow back.
Sherilyn O.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I have been wanting one of these but I want to know if they really work ? What are the pros and cons ? Is it worth the money ?