Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerGiovanni Cosmetics
Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner

Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner makes your hair feel so smooth, silky and amazingly detangled. It works only where needed to create a silky smooth palette that's repaired, renewed and ready for your own unique kind of style. Smooth As Silk provides smooth moves indeed. With Giovanni Eco Chic Technology blend, an advanced essential oil complex. No added parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfates or dyes. This product is not tested on animals.

Sirve oara cabello con mucho frizz?
Is it good? How much is this?
Would this work on really long hair I been trying to find a shampoo that would leave my hair soft xc
Start your review of Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner!
Phuong T.
I love this conditioner! Very lightweight, nice scent and effective!!! Its price is very reasonable! I have nothing to complain about it! This is the best conditioner i have ever used! Highly recommend it to everyone!!!!
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Mierna R.
Really nice conditioner good for making hair nice and silky and smooth. Good price if you find at marshallas
julia G.
Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner uploaded by julia G.
It's hard to find natural shampoo that works well and deeply moisturizes but this shampoo is awesome! It leaves your hair so silky soft, reduces frizz and helps nourish treated or damaged ends. Smells very nice too.
laxmipriya K.
Oak Park, CA
Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner uploaded by laxmipriya K.
One of my favorite haircare product......i love this shampoo toooo much..... it make my hair so smooth as silk and moisturizes the hair. i have very damaged hair before afyer using it so my god its repair my hair a lot.....i use all of its hair care product.it dose miracle to ur hair....love it soo muchhhh.....
ASana B.
Edison, NJ
Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner uploaded by ASana B.
This is a really good conditioner. It left my curls so soft and defined. It also smells wonderful
Nisa C.
Waldorf , MD
Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Nisa C.
Great product, it does exactly what it's supposed to and then some. I use it as a deep conditioner as well as a leave-in. The best part is that it has simple, healthy ingredients. For me I just didn't like the texture, it's thick and sorta foamy no matter how little you use. We all have a texture preference and this wasn't one of my favorites.
Manisha K.
thane
I love this product it makes my hairs smooth and shiny smells good after wash and available at good price.
Karlee F.
Mount Clare , WV
I love this shampoo! It really cleans my hair without a harsh component. It leaves my hair with so much body and volume while keeping my color in touch. I have really oily skin, and when I use this I can go two or three days without washing my hair. Love !
Rikki S.
I liked the way it made my hair feel after using it but I wasn't a huge fan about the smell!
Kassi C.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo is amazing! My hair always feels clean and hydrated after use. I see a positive difference in the texture of my hair after use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...