Skin CareFacial SkincareSupergoop!
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40

Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40

by Supergoop!

Shop Supergoop! Smooth and Poreless Mattescreen SPF 40. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone tried Has anyone tried Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 ? what are your thoughts?
Do you reapply? If so, how often?
Is the tint on this noticeable? I’m looking for a new matte sunscreen but the tint on this makes me hesitant.
Start your review of Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40!
Cecilia M.
Piedmont, SC
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Cecilia M.
This sunscreen is so good! I usually like any of the supergoop products but this is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin looking matte and evens out my skintone. I don't use foundation over it all I do is use a setting powder and I get a natural look. I hope they never change the formula or discontinue it because to me it's worth the price.
Bethany B.
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Bethany B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got the glow screen and loved it so much I had to try the matte. Unscented, the matte gave a nice finish and blended well. It didn’t look as good as the glow screen which is a shame b/c the glow screen made me super oily. It’s nice but it’s probably not worth the repurchase. I’m sure I could find a drugstore brand cheaper.
Megan R.
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Megan R.
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Megan R.
Love this sunscreen! I was using unseen from this brand but it wasn’t mineral based so I switched to the Matte!! Since I have acne prone skin this works wonders. It has a tint to it but not really noticeable! Easy to apply & has no scent! Will purchase again. Recommend
Kiana H.
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Kiana H.
I was able to snag a deluxe sample in a sephora kit. I’m obsessed with this stuff! It’s a great way for me to apply sunscreen, before I start my makeup. This particular one is matte, which helps since I have oily skin! I plan to repurchase!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Bernice C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product ❤️ as a busy working mom this has been a daily staple to keeping my skin looking effortlessly zoom ready. The formula is light weight and has 40 spf, so it’s great for daily use.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I. Love. This. Sunscreen❤ i have very oily skin and it is the only sunscreen i use. Its tinted, and has almost a mouse like texture...its really smooth. It blends nicely and helps keep my face matte during the summer. Oily girls this is for you!
Leslie P.
Hillsboro, OR
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Leslie P.
I bought this to try out as I prefer wearing mineral spf on my face rather than chemical. This product knocked it out of the park! Goes on really smooth and easy, provides great coverage from the sun being spf 40 and allows me to go without make up. It definitely is not a full coverage, it is very sheer however it provides me a perfect blurring to semi-hide imperfections. It has the perfect matte finish and leaves your skin so soft all throughout the day. This is a great make-up primer and sits beautifully under any type of foundation. The only reason I took one star off is the price point. $38 for 1.5 oz is a little steep for the amount of product, however this is now a staple in my daily routine. [product:smooth-and-poreless-100%-mineral-matte-screen-spf-40]
Deanna P.
Suffolk, VA
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Deanna P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this at Sephora and I’m sooooo happy with it! I’ve recently started really getting into a healthy skincare routine. So with that, I’m now wearing retinol that can be harmful if I don’t use a good SPF. I’m also a natural redhead so I have very pale skin. This matte sunscreen is so nice! It’s fluffy, kind of like mousse. Not oily at all! It left me with a nice matte look, but didn’t look cakey like foundation if that makes sense. Definitely worth a try! I barely felt like I had anything on.
Mona G.
Los Angeles, CA
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Mona G.
I was so in need of this as I wanted to buy it for a while. I snatched it up at Urban outfitters recently. It has a translucent look and it is very matte. It blurs pores and leaves the skin smooth. It definitely protects your face from the sun! I like this and have been using it often under my foundation and overtop my moisturizer. It’s amazing and I’d recommend anyone looking for a new moisturizer to check this out.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Maria A.
Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Maria A.
This sunscreen is pretty nice. I am a big fan of Supergoop! The color comes out dark, but it blends so nice into the skin, it’s practically invisible. The ingredients are fantastic! It blends great into the skin and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. It has a weird scent to it, which is why I’m not giving it five stars, but there is no fragrance in the product which is great! I own the deluxe sample size, I recommend this sunscreen!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda L.
il y a un an
What's your favorite facial sunscreen? I've been loving the Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 and the Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40, and am interested in finding more options that are also eco-friendly and makeup friendly too! Lemme know?!
Buse B. il y a 9 mois