Smoky Liner Brush

Your “smoky eye” routine just got 100% easier! This small brush features short, rounded firm bristles designed to create a sultry smoky eye. With an ergonomic design that pushes precision over the top, you might say that your smoky eye look is “handled.”

would brushes from the dollar tree work the same as the high quality ones? [product:wet-n-wild-smokey-liner-brush]
Does this brush have soft bristles? I don't like to use anything too harsh around my eyes
Is this good for under the eye shadow smudging?
Start your review of Smoky Liner Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love love this brush. For the price, the quality of this brush is amazing. I use this to smudge my eye shadow and it did its job. I def recommend anyone to buy these brushes you can't go wrong. Also the packaging is super cute. in reviews
I use this to smoke out my eyeliner and it works so good I love these brushes so muchin reviews
desiree P.
orchard pl.
Smoky Liner Brush uploaded by desiree P.
I love this eye brush it's got a very good long point at the tip to get right between the creases of your eyelids
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
Wet and wild have hits and misses but this one was a miss for me. It smudges to easy and has shadow fall out
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,564 reviews
Smoky Liner Brush uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Smoky Liner Brush uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This Smokey Liner Brush is a great buy! The brush is of excellent quality and easy to use. You can use it as a liner for your eyes. I use it mostly to put eyeshadow on my lower eye line, and it works fabulously! I highly recommend to purchase this!
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This smoky liner brush is awesome! It has soft bristles but does their job nicely. It is a good quality brush for the price no hair fallout as of yet, and I've had it a while! Not gonna lie was kind of thinking this would not be very good, but its really really good. I am all about ALL the Wet N Wild makeup brushes!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This works pretty well especially considering how much it is--only costs a dollar at my local Dollar Tree! The only setback is that product gets stuck closer to the ferrule (the top part of the piece that connects the bristles to the handle of the brush) so it's hard to get rid of the product deposit there no matter how much (or how fast) I clean the brush.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Smoky Liner Brush uploaded by Olivia F.
I've been looking for a brush like this for SO DANG LONG!!! So of course I had to pick up two! At only $1, it's not hard. What more could I want from a brush? Nothing. At all. I picked these up at Dollar Tree, even though they still sell these at Walmart for 3x the price. The brush is so soft and very easy to hold with the little spot for your finger. Definitely planning on getting more!
Amanda R.
Metairie, LA
Smoky Liner Brush uploaded by Amanda R.
I love the Wet n Wild makeup brushes!! Work just as good as the expensive brands!! You can't beat it!! Definitely recommend!! Angled Liner Brush Influenster
Trecee H.
Baltimore , MD
I love these brushes because they are functional and get the job done for a decent price. I just hate the white and pink color of the brushes because they get dirty so quickly and are hard to clean
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Smoky Liner Brush uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This brush is awesome for the price that I found it for. Very soft bristles, blends so perfect! LOVE THIS!
Kimberly S.
When it comes to affordable brushes, I'm all about the ones from wet n wild! These brushes are some fantastic synthetic quality. I love this little smokey liner brush for getting the under eye shadow just right. You can go straight in with some color on this brush to create a smokey look, or use a more defined brush to drag it across the lower lid, then go back in with this brush to blend and/or smoke it out. I've had no trouble with this brush shedding, and it's perfectly packed in my opinion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CieArra P.
il y a 3 ans
Cristina G. il y a 3 ans
If they’re wet n wild from dollar tree then yes. If something else, it could be hit or miss, but it’s only $1. I freakin love DT but mine never has any stand alone brushes except Wet n Wild, which I have. I have several from Shop Miss A (website where everything is a $1) and there brushes are awesome. Actually most of their makeup is good except the AOA matte lipstick in tube. Goes on dry and patchy but if you can gloss topper, easy fix.